1800 layout / 96% layout / full size compact - Catch all

I forgot to add it when I first made this list.

1 Like

Do you want to include premium customs as well? As an example: Hineybush HBCP

I could probably contribute a few more off the top of my head, so just curious.

1800 gang!

You could add the Kono Kira to the 96 key, the Barleycorn is technically an minus F-row. There’s also things like the very rare Austin that KBDFans ripped off with the Odin and Zambumon’s Sar.

1 Like

I definitely can. I’ll have to mark those as secondary market as the GB is long over.

1 Like

To add a few more:

• TKC1800
  • TX-1800
  • Cypher 1800
  • aeboards Aegis

Added those bad boys!

HMKB 95 should be on the list.

And Duck Jetfire.

1 Like

Kbdfans’ KBD19X

Why does it say KBDFans by the TKC1800? FYI, the TKC1800 is solder in only.

1 Like

Do you recall the specs on it by any chance? I can’t find that page on their site any more. :frowning: I just remembered it was usb mini and maybe hotswap?

Duck Blackbird and petrichor by alchemist keyboards.

1 Like

Since we’re doing this. It’s gonna become a “catch 'em all” situation for tinster if we’re not careful :grin:

Alf AL1 FRL-1800

1 Like

I was going to add the Wind X. This list is growing fast lol.

what i really want to know–

which one of the aliexpress ones fit stock leopold housings + vice versa where leo internals fit them? i’ve been trying to get the 980M Parrot PD/OE case. Some of these budget 1800s have a similar yellow case (Akko 3098 comes to mind) that I want to cop and eventually put a 980C in.

It’s soldered only + mini USB :smiley:

That’s pretty hard to say the pcb/plate compatibly between other manufacturers (akko/FL980) and the Leopold. So YMMV if you’re lucky. I just assume that’s not compatible unless someone have confirmed it. There’s a separate post that discussed QMK PCB and plate options for Leopold stock case.

1 Like

Great list. I hope you’ll continue to add new ones as they’re discovered. Especially the southpaw ones.

1 Like

HEX 6C, Southpaw75, WITF as well.

I’m a bit behind on my update I’ll try to get this update today. There are like more that I’m missing.

2 Likes

Are you going to join any of southpaw GB that are happening currently? I think the active ones are currently WindX SP, SP-111, and SPV1.