Deleted

Removing text from this post, because I was not able to delete it.

Hmmm

The best way to possibly bring it to the mainstream era could be using the ADB to USB converter, and then use Hasu’s USB to USB converter with would allow you to program it with TMK. I think it depends on how the ADB to USB converter works in translating the keycodes out :thinking:

2 Likes

I would head over to Deskthority & search up converting ADB boards to USB. You’ll most likely find a bunch of different ways as those guys are all about vintage boards & keeping them as stock as possible when converting them to USB. Also I’m fairly sure Griffin’s iMate ADB to USB convertor will play nice with a Hasu USB to USB converter, although I don’t have a Hasu converter to test that & find out for sure. So I’d do some searching to see if it will before grabbing one, as Griffin quit making them & their aftermarket value is going through the roof lately.

1 Like

Deskthority is your best place for all things vintage. So just head over there and you’ll find plenty of info and very knowledgeable people (who are not here). Good luck!

1 Like

TMK has an ADB to USB converter, I’ve flashed it onto a Teensy Pro Micro and used it. Should work great here. You can always rip the original controller out and replace it.

Otherwise it’s an unexciting regular ADB keyboard.

2 Likes