Bay Area (NorCal) Meetup July 2022 (Photos Posted!)

While masks aren’t required per local jurisdiction ordinances, masks will still be provided and encouraged since we will have a decent amount of people packed into the space.

We will have plenty of hand sanitizer at the meetup, but doesn’t hurt to bring your own as well to keep your hands constantly cleaned!

Can’t wait to see everyone there :smiley:

5 Likes

So we’re at over 480 tickets sold, so I’m suspecting maybe slightly north of 500 attendees on saturday!

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Very jealous here in Tennessee. :frowning:

2 Likes

Lies! I saw you in that @TaehaTypes video! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ha. Well, I planned to go to this one before I found out about that other one (kind of last-minute). :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I got a ticket, not sure how much of the day I’ll be able to make it for but now I guess I gotta decide what boards to bring :thinking:

3 Likes

By the way, I’ll put ‘sarvopari’ on my name badge. If y’all see me around, do say hello :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What happened everyone? :joy: 2 days Ago we had 480+ tickets sold, now we’re at 580+

3 Likes

I know I got at least 4 people to buy tickets in the last couple of days :laughing:

Gonna be fun!

That’s kind of to many people for my taste in a event like this. :grimacing:

What’s the max occupancy of the event? With so many tickets sold I’m concerned about lines. Any info would be much appreciated (:

1 Like

Safety is bigger concern to me than lines. I like new stuff but new variants are not going to be fun if it gets past whatever anti-bodies I have remaining after 2nd booster shot. Hope there will be boards outside for me to try if inside is over-crowded.

2 Likes

I was considering going but flights plus hotel would’ve been over $1k. Just a bit too much for a 1 day vacation for me right now. Have fun y’all :smile:

3 Likes

We have ample space in the venue for everyone, and have capped attendence with only some in person tickets available left

But still consider masking up and cleaning hands often

4 Likes

Had an amazing time at this event. Thank you very much for organizing it! So much inspiration I’m concerned for my wallet’s wellbeing…

5 Likes

I popped in for a bit, was cool to see so many keyboards irl again

5 Likes

Me too. 20min waiting in line then about an hour inside. I’m not a crowd-person so that was that. Was hoping to try TX-60 and Brutal60 but didn’t see any. Then I remembered Huey had one so I asked and he kindly showed his board which wasn’t on display yet.

5 Likes

Awesome meetup, had a really good time! Even got to meet some keyboard legends…

Thanks for hosting, Huey! @Manofinterests

3 Likes

Was at the meetup as well! Got to meet a lot of people from KT, as well as Taeha himself… Great boards and had a blast.

Thank you so much to Huey and all those that helped organize this event! Was lucky to score a set at the raffle as well. Will look forward to future meetups!

@Manofinterests

19 Likes

Awesome photos! And congrats on the raffle win. Funny seeing you next to the “Beer and Cocktails” sign :rofl:

3 Likes