I’ve had experiences with both the BKE lights and heavies for at least 6 months each.
HEAVIES
The heavies are the first domes that I purchased. They’re really snappy and the weight is definitely heavier than the stock domes. It’s comparable to pressing on bubble wrap. The upstroke is very snappy and the sound is ‘thockier’ than the lights. I prefer these ones over the lights.
LIGHTS
If you want something close to the stock domes but with punch of tactility then these are the way to go.
ULTRA LIGHTS
I tried these on a norbatouch. I probably did around 10 typing tests and realized that these weren’t for me. I thought they were kinda mushy.
EXTREMES
LOL these are seriously just meme switches, that being said I have these on the backspace, enter, esc, capslock, and space bar on my 660c. They’re just so heavy, you can still feel the tactility but its just so heavy.
Heavies, Lights, and Extremes were all on my 660c at some point. lubed with 3204 with hypersphere rings. I also added MOBO washers to the screws to regain some lost travel distance or tactility from the hyperspheres. I’m not entirely sure if that does anything but I like to think that it does.