Drop 12 days of Christmas

You guys got any nice coupon gifts from Drop?

I got a free Marvel Deskmat (which I didn’t redeem), and a $30 off order of $200 or more. I can’t think of anything at Drop that I would want that is over $200, lol.

What deals did you guys get?

3 Likes

So far, a DCX BOGO offer, and discounts on headphones. Nothing yet I’d actually use, but I’ll keep trying.

1 Like

That might be a nice one to get. I wanted to pick up a Jasmine set and I suppose i could get the Hyperfuse one too.

1 Like

I just can’t deal with short keycaps. If it was for MT3, I’d have jumped on it.

The only thing I buy from Drop that adds up to $200+ is multiple sets of MT3, but I’m taking a break from those at the moment. I have more that I can use right now and I think their BOGO MT3 sale is still a better deal.

2 Likes

Whoops, I just now realized this was a thing. First one was…10% off in-stock GMK keycaps. Whee.

1 Like

I’ll be damned, scored a free DCX base kit! Went with Hyperfuse since I never got in on any of the GMK runs. That coupled with a $5 credit I’ve been sitting on together got me the set shipped for $2.49 LOL! :metal:

15 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

I wonder if you could use the same code again to get multiple sets. Drop wouldn’t be that dumb, right?

Say, what was that code? Asking for um… a friend.

2 Likes

I mean I’m not saying you should, but it could be tried… :innocent: Although I’d imagine it’s somehow tied to your account after you “open the gift”. You can see how simple of a code it was & I can’t see them being that dumb, but you never know LOL!

Too good to be true. I would feel bad doing it even if it worked, so loss-win I guess.

Screenshot 2022-12-05 6.05.36 PM

2 Likes

Oh but I think that’s good. When I tried it said it wasn’t valid. Yours says not available now. So one of yours will be this code before it’s over?

2 Likes

Hmm, I think that might be possible. Guess I’m checking every day then.

Watch me miss a day and have it be the code :coffee:

2 Likes

see, this is what I get:

1 Like

I guess we’ll see then. Also, maybe there is a FREEMT3 coupon that nobody has gotten yet? Maybe even FREEGMK?

1 Like

Just got free skylight keycaps, I guess I’ll get them just because it’ll be interesting to check them out. Not really interested in that profile.

2 Likes

I just now read the fine print and realized that the coupons are only good on the day that you reveal them. I was kind of hoping to take the best of the bunch at the end but oh well. Today was 10% off an MT3 set so that’s another meh result but we’ll see what else pops up.

2 Likes

Got bogo MT3 today. Not sure I need any MT3 sets currently

2 Likes

Got DCX Bogo, Headphones discount and 15% discount on a drop keyboard until now.

I’ve passed them all.

Looking for free stuff :))

1 Like

Got my homie a Christmas present. He just asked me about getting new keycaps this morning, too.
unnamed

6 Likes