Drop 12 days of Christmas

D’oh! Missed out on some free Artifact Shield caps because I neglected to read the fine print that the coupons are only good for that day. So - if you get a good one you want to use - go ahead and use it then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty neato holiday promotion thing if you ask me - some no-risk gambling, some free stuff, some discounts, everybody has a good time.

1 Like

Today I got 10% off any mech keys in-stock purchase. I guess that would be an okay deal if you bought a full keyboard.

1 Like

Same. I wonder if somebody comprised a list of all the available codes.

Cmon free caps. Need free caps.

2 Likes

A result! I may actually claim this one.

2 Likes

I got 30% off any MT3 set this morning, which is sad, just because I already own all the ones I’d want.

1 Like

Got BOGO DCX coupon. Still looking for truly free though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aggh now you’re making me question if I should hold out!

Drop posted some details about the prize options and it seems like there are more than 50 but fewer than 100 possible coupons, in their words. The link above also details some of the coupons.

The comments under the post are (like this page) filled with people chiming in with what coupon they received and it seems like some coupons are really nice, but obviously not guaranteed or common.

2 Likes

I got a code for a set of free Merry Modifiers but since I still have to pay tax and shipping totaling $7.64 I will pass. I doubt I would use them in any case

1 Like

10% off Sennheiser headphones. I guess that’s my “you should’ve redeemed the BOGO DCX” coupon.

Ha. I got 10% off a gift card today. I guess you could buy $1000 worth of gift cards and save $100. Free money. Still not enticing enough for me to buy.

What? You’re not going to drop $1800 on the Sennheiser HD 820 and save $180? You fool! :wink:

2 Likes

15% off in stock GMK sets.

Pass, I’m too spoiled by the Black Friday offers

2 Likes

Drop Keyboard Club 1 year for 1$.

Can’t use it as I allready have DKC purchased …

Confused…

4 Likes

Damn they won’t let you apply it for the next year? Pretty weak move on Drop’s part there IMO.

1 Like

I didn’t find the option to add it to my cart.

When I selected it, it was showing my actual subscription benefits…

I logged out, searched DKC, added to cart and logged in when prompted.

I was able to buy another subscription with the coupon, yay !

Funny thing is I can’t find and details for the duration of the allready activated or the second one.

4 Likes

Final one for me was BOGO MT3. So shoulda, woulda, coulda, but alas no DCX.

2 Likes

My last coupon was 30% off any in-stock SA set. The only SA set of theirs I don’t already have is Laser, and they canceled the ISO kit for it, so it’s a no-go for me.

5 Likes