This t-shirt was designed by @Sour and features an intricate mandala design inspired by the shape of the MX switch. Not overtly nerdy, and visually appealing even to non-keyboard enthusiasts, this is a design you can wear in any setting.
These are printed using the same long lasting plastisol t-shirt ink you’re familiar with, but it’s deftly laid down in a single thin layer for a vintage look that feels incredibly soft to the touch.
- GB runs through Jan 31st 2020 and shirts will ship before the end of February 2020
- Mykeyboard.eu will be the EU proxy
- $20 each, or $18 each if you buy three or more
- Screen printed on Tultex unisex tri-blend t-shirts
- 50% polyester/25% ring-spun USA cotton/25% rayon
- 30/1 slim fit cut
- Berry, midnight, and graphite color options
- Blank made in Mexico / Printed in and shipped from Oregon USA
- Product images are legit photos of printed samples and represent the actual product you’ll get
- No up-charge for 2XL and 3XL sizes
Thanks for your consideration!