[GB]ChicoryBLE-wireless 40% keyboard(100% shipped)

2019.5.17 update
All packages have already shipped. Thanks so much for patience and understanding.

2019.2.14 update
Until now, I have finished all packages shipping except Titanium Green(AKA:Greenish Grey), Pink and some other need re-do. According to communication with the factory, it can be shipped before the end of February.

2019.2.9 update
The spring festival legal holiday will end in two days, so I will continue shipping.
Here is the quick start of ChicoryBLE here:http://help.ydkb.io/doku.php?id=en:keyboards:chicory

2019.1.26 update
I have got all cases from ALF last week, But when I place an order at ALF, I missed one word with titanium green, so I got a wrong color. And there are also a little cases have some defect. I have already sended these cases back to ALF to re-do.

Now the Spring Festival is coming, it’s the most important festival in China. The legal holidays last 7 days, but most factory will have a 15 or more days holidays actually. So I will keep in touch with ALF to make sure these cases can re-do as soon as possible.

Shipping is also a problem during these days, most express company will suspended in Spring Festival, althought SF will keeping working, but the efficiency will be affected based on previous years’ experience. I am a little worried about if the package have some mistake, the express company will not process immediate. So I will continuing shipping or not depend on the situation. Until now, I have only finished a few kits shipping in China.

Here is some pics of the cases:

2018.10.6 update

The ChicoryBLE group buy will end in Oct.7 at 9 a.m. PT, and I will cancel all unpaid invoice in 3 days.Thanks for all the guys who get in the groupbuy.I will update anything news in discord channel and here.

More pics: https://imgur.com/a/ipmfOMG

[Price]

KIT:$128

Extra Chicory PCB:$48

Extra Switch plate:$16

Extra Case:$90

[KIT Include]

1.Chicory PCB with MDBT40 BLE Module, support both MX and Alps switch

2.Hollow silvery carbon fiber switch plate,will distinguish between MX+PCB mount stabilizers and Alps+PCB mount stabilizers

3.6061 ALU case(9+1colors for selection,pearl white need +$40),tray mount, manufactured by ALF

4.Screws, tiny clear rubber bump pads, MSS-12D16 power switch, PH-2AW pin header and other accessories if necessary

[KIT NOT Include]

1.Switches

2.Keycaps

3.Type-C cable

4.Stabilizers or Costar

5.Battery(The size of battery slot is 115x40x4mm,recommend 3.7v Li-polymer battery)

[Chicory PCB info]

1.Atmega32u4, MDBT40 BLE Module etc.(BLE mode can work under macOS or Windows)

2.TMK firmware(YDKB.io)

3.USB-C to USB-A and USB-C to USB-C

4.Split-space

5.Ledmap

6.Charging indicator lights

7.Three optional footprints for power switch(MSS-12D16)

8.Two footprints for battery plug(PH-2AW), can working together, but this case can use only one

[About effective Bluetooth range and batterylife]

1.According to my experience, with the 1250mAh Li-polymer battery, the battery life can be one months at least every day use.

2.According to the test, the effective Bluetooth range is about 3~4 meters in open area

This Groupbuy will close Oct.7

Ships within 1.5 - 2 month after GB payment collection. Shipping fees (based on SF Economy Express, 5-7 business days,Rates & Transit Time) will be invoiced when keyboard is ready to ship.Make sure your address is in SF dest list.And all prices exclude a 5% PayPal Fee/Exchange Fee.

Order form: https://goo.gl/forms/mAtLEAAik13QDaI33

The updates will be synced on here and ALF Discord .

6 Likes

Good work!

Thanks, I’m looking forward to SA Symbiosis R2

The GB will end in Oct.7

So tempting as my second foray into staggered 40%s :thinking:

Future Huey says it’ll make him happy. And offset some of the crap you always land him with.

2 Likes

I hope this 40% won’t let you down.:smiley:

:thinking:I don’t quite understand what you said.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I told @Manofinterests to buy one :slight_smile:

He buys everything. Easy target.

I see, thanks so much:yum:

almost everything :wink:

2018.10.6 update
The ChicoryBLE group buy will end in Oct.7 at 9 a.m. PT, and I will cancel all unpaid invoice in 3 days.Thanks for all the guys who get in the groupbuy.I will update anything news in discord channel and here.

Any updates?

Feel sorry for forgot update, all cnc finished, and the case is in anodizing progress.
If everything goes on well, I will start ship before Chinese New Year, and in 2019, the Spring Festival is Feb.5

4 Likes

Update in 2019.01.26

1 Like

2019.2.9 update

1 Like

I’m looking forward to mine

1 Like

2019.2.14 update

2019.5.17 update
All packages have already shipped. Thanks so much for patience and understanding.

2 Likes