[GB] DSA Scientific (closed)

We’ve got a ways to go but this is a healthy start for sure! If we keep up this rate it should be no problem at all.

Only 5 days in!

Joined via mykeyboard.eu. Can inform that at least 1 norde kit has been ordered. Crossing my fingers that it will hit MOQ.

3 Likes

Make that 2 :wink: Also a pack of Novelties in case the NorDe kit won’t make it.
Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. I will take this into account.

You can always buy direct (from TKC)

you can see from Hiney’s PCB post that’s also running via MyKeyboard.eu the reason for the prices being higher than the North American prices:

Note: The MyKeyboard.eu price includes 21% VAT, import shipping and PayPal fees.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/bep8g3/gb_h87_pcbs_for_custom_tkls_last_two_days_to_order/

hope this helps

1 Like

Correct! I updated the OP to avoid further confusion.

Thanks

Thanks, I understand it now. But I think it doesn’t help me, because I’m in Norway and it’s not in EU. So I have to pay import tax on anything more expensive than ~35€ :frowning_face: Online shopping in Norway sucks…

You’re not alone my friend… :couple:

Order from TKC if you don’t want to pay double the tax.

1 Like

Yep, there’s a reason I always use a US proxy, even if there’s a EU one available. In theory they should be able to give you pricing without VAT when selling to Norwegian customers, but this is rarely offered in my experience. Understandably so!

1 Like

All proxies are live! :star_struck:

Cheers

4 Likes

Progress update (does not include zFrontier sales, yet):

Edit: our graphs are now in 3d!

3 Likes

Progress as of April 25:

2 weeks to go!

4 Likes

As of April 30:

4 Likes

Awesome!

But come on guys! The Novelties are amazing, why wouldn’t you get a set?!^^

1 Like

dun worry

1 Like

As of May 7:

5 Likes

:ok_hand::tada::confetti_ball::trophy::1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Just a reminder that the group buy ends today!

Upvote for visibility: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/bmx61u/scientific_on_race_3_buy_ends_today/

Thanks everyone for all the support.

Cheers!

3 Likes