[GB] DSS Drank - a 40% Keyset / Launching March 14th - April 10th

The Group Buy is Live!! keyboardarcade.xyz

DSS Drank is a 40% keyset that supports most staggered 40% keyboard layouts, as well as Planck/Ortho. The set uses stock purple colors from Signature Plastics.

ALBUM

The Group Buy runs March 15th - April 11th

• All in one kit: $100
  • Color codes: RCJ, RDA
  • Doubleshot ABS in DSS profile (1-2-3-4-3 sculpt)
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics
  • Shipping rates to US, Canada and International
  • MoQ: 100
  • Estimated manufacturing time is 10 weeks after order placed with SP
  • Estimated Shipping: Late June/early July
  • Icons by TrashMan
  • Renders by MisonoWorks u/autumnisacutie
  • Join the discussion on the 40% Discord

More details to come…stay tuned

UPDATE:

DSS Drank Normie Kit v2

Introducing 60% layout coverage with the DSS Drank Normie Add-on Kit . This add-on kit must be paired with the DSS Drank Keyset base kit to provide basic 60% layout coverage . If you have already purchased the base kit and want to add this to your order, please send a message to the store email at 40percentkeyboards@gmail.com with your order number to receive a code for free shipping on the Normie Kit.

12 Likes

Just in time for my purple Planck and foray into 40s. I’m in.

3 Likes

You know, I was just wondering what keyset I wanted to live on my UT47.2…

2 Likes

Color chips are in!

2 Likes

Stoked, going on my purple P3d phoenix fo sho.

Nice!!

Final update before Group Buy launch:

DSS Drank is a 40% keyset that supports most staggered 40% keyboard layouts, as well as Planck/Ortho. The set uses stock purple colors from Signature Plastics.

ALBUM

Due to family obligations next week, the Group Buy dates have been adjusted slightly.

The Group Buy runs March 14th - April 10th

• All in one kit: $100
  • Color codes: RCJ, RDA
  • Doubleshot ABS in DSS profile (1-2-3-4-3 sculpt)
  • Homing keys will be deep dish for the F and J keys
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics
  • Shipping rates to US, Canada and International
  • MoQ: 100
  • Estimated manufacturing time is 10 weeks after order placed with SP
  • Estimated Shipping: Late June/early July
  • Icons by TrashMan
  • Renders by MisonoWorks u/autumnisacutie
  • Join the discussion on the 40% Discord

The store site should be up either Friday or Saturday. I will update here when it does.

4 Likes

2 Likes

The store is up!! keyboardarcade.xyz

Group Buy is officially live!! keyboardarcade.xyz

2 Likes

We are currently at 38 sets sold. Not bad for 3 days since launch. Oh…anyone interested in a DrinkMat? More details to come. :point_down:

DSS Drank Normie Kit v2

Introducing 60% layout coverage with the DSS Drank Normie Add-on Kit . This add-on kit must be paired with the DSS Drank Keyset base kit to provide basic 60% layout coverage . If you have already purchased the base kit and want to add this to your order, please send a message to the store email at 40percentkeyboards@gmail.com with your order number to receive a code for free shipping on the Normie Kit.

4 Likes

oh shit thats lit im in now

4 Likes

Nice!!

WEEK #1 UPDATE:
We are currently at 46 Base Kits and 1 Normie Kit sold (Not including potential extras). There are roughly 3 weeks left in the GB, so we are looking pretty good. Hopefully as the Normie Kit gets more exposure we can capture more sales and hit MoQ. Check out the Soldard/DrankMat GB that Misono is running. Remember, if you placed an order for a base kit and want to add the Normie Kit, send an email to 40percentkeyboards@gmail.com and I’ll set up a code for free shipping on the Normie Kit for you. Don’t forget to include your order number. Thanks everyone!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

3 Likes

just ordered, lets get this :bread:

3 Likes

WEEK #1 UPDATE:
We are currently at 51 Base Kits and 6 Normie Kits sold (Not including extras). There are at 16 days left in the GB, so we are looking pretty good. Check out the Soldard/DrankMat GB that Misono is running. Remember, if you placed an order for a base kit and want to add the Normie Kit, send an email to 40percentkeyboards@gmail.com and I’ll set up a code for free shipping on the Normie Kit for you. Don’t forget to include your order number. Thanks everyone!!

3 Likes

WEEK #2 UPDATE:
We are currently at 54 Base Kits and 8 Normie Kits sold (Not including extras). There are at 13 days left in the GB. Check out the Soldard/DrankMat GB that Misono is running. Remember, if you placed an order for a base kit and want to add the Normie Kit, send an email to 40percentkeyboards@gmail.com and I’ll set up a code for free shipping on the Normie Kit for you. Don’t forget to include your order number. Thanks everyone!!

2 Likes

WEEK #2.5 UPDATE:
We are currently at 59 Base Kits and 10 Normie Kits sold (Not including extras). There are 10 days left in the GB. MoQ for the Base Kit is being lowered to 75 and MoQ for the Normie Kit is being lowered to 25. The purpose of this is to make sure that the set gets made, so if you are on the fence go ahead and place your order before the group buy ends. If MoQ gets close enough on the Normie Kit, I’ll buy it out. We are almost there on the Base Kit and the number above doesn’t include my personal sets or planned extras.

Remember, if you placed an order for a base kit and want to add the Normie Kit, send an email to 40percentkeyboards@gmail.com and I’ll set up a code for free shipping on the Normie Kit for you. Don’t forget to include your order number. Thanks everyone!!

1 Like