[GB] GMK Phosphorous (with NorDEUK / 40s / ortho kits)

GMK Phosphorous is/will be available from…

Kits

Nucleus

Protons

Quarks

Strong Force

Neutrons

OK all you NorDEUK lovers, who pressured me into making this kit available — work your magic and let’s hit MOQ!

Video

Renders

M60-A Moon Stealth

U80-A Moon

Think6.5°

7V by gok101

Deskmat

Pricing

• Core (MOQ 250) — 129 EUR / 129 USD / 190 AUD / 190 SGD
  • Spacebars (MOQ 100) — 24 EUR / 24 USD / 35 AUD / 36 SGD
  • NumPad (MOQ 100) — 34 EUR / 34 USD / 50 AUD / 50 SGD
  • 40s (MOQ 100) — 47 EUR / 52 USD / 69 AUD / 70 SGD
  • NorDEUK (MOQ 100) — 53 EUR / 53 USD / 79 AUD / 79 SGD

History

One day, not long ago, I was browsing RAMA WORKS’ website, contemplating the M60-A in Moon, and I took a closer look at their renders. It had a simple grey and blueish-cyan keycap set, which I immediately fancied. Since RAMA and I were DM-ing back and forth about my M60-A Moon pre-order, I asked about the set. Turned out that it was just a render and they suggested I just go make it myself. I started mocking up the set that same evening.

The Moon colour on the M60-A from RAMA WORKS is a cool grey which I really fancy but the icing on the cake was the phosphor filled enamel product code and RAMA logo. These two colours inspired my own colour choices.

Updates

5 Likes

Happy for you and the set. Congrats on getting this to GB!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

Hey! The renders look great. I am wondering if you planned on getting samples from GMK?

Best of luck with the GB.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll be doing samples.

Thanks! I’ll need it!

1 Like

Order placed! Really hoping the Norde set will hit moq or that some other arrangement can be done.

1 Like

We’ll figure it out!

We’re past 32% of the goal to reach MOQ! Let’s do this!

Graph by Dvorcol.

Soldiering along… Typists Needed! :wink:

Does the color glow in the dark? I think it doesn’t, but I would be amazed if it did so I’m looking forward too this answer.

I tried to make it happen. Unfortunately, it would have been very very expensive. At least twice as much.

1 Like

I made a video showcasing the little details of GMK Phosphorous. Not all of them, but hopefully just enough, to get you interested and to find the rest yourself.

2 Likes

Status update. 146 left to go. Easy.

1 Like

GMK Phosphorous on KN2.10² renders!