[GB] GMK Wasabi

Hi! Running my first set with Originative Co. it’s called Wasabi. MKEU also hosting along with zF. Group buy is live.

A set with simple inspiration, stock colors of 3A on CR, a low MOQ and a small base kit that’s easy on the wallet during these trying times :sweat_smile:

Base: (Updated)

A little reasoning behind the size of the only kit. I wanted this set to be priced as low as possible, while still being able to cover most layouts between TKL to 60. I also wanted this set to be priced competitively during GB, and when it came to OCo having this in stock after the GB. I would not like for purchasers to have to pay for a ton of compatibility keys while trying to kit out a 60%. Being that this is my first set, I didn’t really want to add kits or make this a complicated process on everyone involved, and thought I would keep it simple, like where the inspiration for this came from.

Some renders:

Numbers are looking pretty good after about the first week.

Hope you might like, and might consider supporting this <3

13 Likes

Giving this a bump to support my boy @Sour & IMO it’s a pretty sweet colorway. I’d grab a set while you can at retail price if you like it!

2 Likes

Will have a smol update for this smol set after the weekend

1 Like

I just realized this set will finally let me use the slew of green artisans I have grabbed over time that just do not match Toxic (almost impossible to match unless the colorway was made to match it specifically)! Even more pumped about this set than I was already now! :smiley:

1 Like

MKEU added in main also

Adding some accent keys, so CR on 3A, Esc, Enter and arrow keys.
Will have edited base kit render, updated soon.

GB is live till Oct 18th!

1 Like

Accent keys! Now I am in!

2 Likes

Nice, those will really set the kit off!

1 Like

OP updated, base with accents
Big thanks to Oblotzky for his patience and renders.

1 Like

GMK Wasabi has reached MOQ!

Thank you so much for supporting this little keyset, and a big thank you to all the people behind the scenes helping make this set a reality!

6 Likes

Will Originative have extras?

Yes they will

Small update for the few that might be waiting for info here.

I think most people are aware that GMK recently increased their lead times to about 20 weeks.

I haven’t gotten official confirmation from OCO on dates yet, but this should mean Wasabi will ship around next month. Will update as I know more.

6 Likes

Good day!

So with the recent lead time increase, and some recent sets selling like a billion units each, GMK is very understandably a little behind schedule.

Set is expected to ship to OCO very early March.

Not the best news, I understand, at least we somewhat have a date to look forward to though!

I’ll be sure to post updates here, if anything else comes up.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Thanks for the update! Can’t wait.

Commissioned these bad ass artisans from Mr. BadChad

Set should be shipping to OCO very very soon. Will update when I get a notification from GMK, thanks for your patience, we’re just about there! :smiley:

2 Likes

I know it’s to late but this kit should be done in the shades of soy sauce and Wasabi. =/

Is buy still on track for May delivery?

It is. Early May shipping to OCo. Waiting for confirmation

1 Like

A little something spicy showed up in the post today.

3 Likes

Eagerly awaiting my shipping confirmation from Originative! Looks amazing!

2 Likes