[GB] KAM Wraith

any extras avail? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just so happy it got full Planck support in base cus I totally changed formfaktor since I ordered it. :yum:

1 Like

Any more updates on shipping?

Some of the kits are out in the wild. The ZFrontier load are out I think. Novelkeys have said the delay will be until this month but who knows? Lacks of updates is frustrating but with COVID and CNY in there as well it’s a waiting game.

candykeys recently updated the ETA to April

:sob:

Man… I mean there are more pressing matters in the world of course but damn.

Damn, just came to check on the status of the set since I forgot that I actually purchased them. I’m glad I did but this is taking quite a while.

The waiting game continues …

Would be nice to know why it’s taking so long when zfrontier delivered in early January.

1 Like

Has NovelKeys started shipping yet?
I havent received any word. Since I bought in February 2020.
It says its unfulfilled still but their site page for the caps show that their supposed to have shipped mid-last year with no edits.
Really excited for this to be on my creamy board walk build.

1 Like

“I just got shipping details from Keyreative. Lots of delays there, and I am sorry that happened. I expect that we will receive the sets middle to late of this month.”
-novelkeys

2 Likes

This is a message for my fellow European keyboard enthousiasts.
Candy Keys just sent me a shipping notification for this set.

It is coming guys :wink:

2 Likes

Better late than never!

All good things are worth the wait!

And so forth…

Love my set.

2 Likes

Guess he didn’t make them all tonight :confused:

1 Like

It mean at least that CandyKeys recieved the European shipment, it is only a matter days now hopefully.

1 Like

Just received my set … and it is georgous!
I will not say it is perfect (no such thing exist in this world), but miles away of all the negative feedbacks I read on all Kam and Kat sets.

Ty @biip !

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the day!

2 Likes