[GB] Keebags - Keyboard Carry Cases (R3 IC LIVE)

Ah that would make sense. I ordered mine via the GB so that would be the US proxy, space at I think.

Edit: it was actually donutcat got the cats mixed up lol.

US Keebag orders are currently in my hands and Iā€™ll be working on sorting them and making sure FedEx didnā€™t harass them too much to hopefully get shipping invoices out tomorrow.

Update to my update, got all the orders sorted today but Iā€™ll need to wait a couple days for shipping materials since what I had planned to use isnā€™t going to work due to the sheer bulk of the bags. Iā€™ll order tonight and invoices will be out when I have orders packed and ready to go out.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be waiting with bated breath. Thanks again for playing proxy with this GB.

Invoices are out so check your emails for them. Please be sure to confirm your current PayPal address is correct before paying.

Thanks!

Most orders went out yesterday, one out today, and Iā€™ve got one last one waiting for payment to go out. Most should show up the end of this week based on USPSā€™s estimates.

1 Like

got mine today thanks :3

Cheers for updating, Donut!

I hope everyoneā€™s now received their orders. As always, do hit us up with any queries. Otherwise, Iā€™ll look to close this as complete Dec 30th. Happy holidays!

As of 11/01/2019, Keebag round 1 is complete. All orders have shipped and the bags have been well received. Thanks to everyone for taking part!

is there any extra available for Ergodox ? if not any plans for another round ?

Round 2 is live! All relevant information can be found in the OP.

1 Like

3 weeks for orders remaining!

What size bag do you recommend for 65% boards such as a canoe or tada68?

Most 65% boards will sneak in to a 60% just fine.

If you want a snug fit, the 60% will work. If you want a more lax fit, Iā€™d consider the 75%. Thereā€™s no right or wrong, itā€™s subjective at this point!

1 Like

Just FYI, weā€™re in to the final week.

Any Qs? Hit me up!

1 Like

Final weekend!

6 hours remaining! :open_mouth:

All bags arrived with me yesterday. Me and my better half spent the evening wrapping them and they were all shipped early this afternoon.

Those with large orders and those who requested insured shipping should have received tracking numbers by email.

Iā€™m away on vacation from tomorrow through to the 23rd so please bear with me if you have any queries. All going well, everything should be done and dusted w/c 24th. Thanks for your participation!