[GB] Lumberjack PCB - through-hole 5x12 ortholinear PCB for 60% tray mount cases

Gz!

Congrats on getting a ton of folks on board early! I’m a bit disappointed as I was going to purchase closer to GB end but totally understand capping to make sure it runs well. Assuming all goes to plan, will you potentially have extras or consider a R2 for those who missed out?

waited too long :pensive:. are there gonna be extras?

I don’t know if there will be any extras from the GB, I will obviously be getting some extra parts for QC, so maybe. If everything goes well with the GB I will look if vendors want to stock kits like they do with the Plaid, Romeo, etc. since the design is opensource anyone can get PCBs made up.

Sorry that you missed out.

2 Likes

I hope vendors consider stocking as it seems there’s definitely a market for it. Great design either way and it’s awesome to see it get traction!

I’m frankly (happily) surprised by the response, I think I had 200 responses to the IC expecting maybe 1/4 of people to actually want in. I thought ortho + split + through-hole would make it niche + niche + niche, but I guess the community has grown so much that even small niches can be filled.

6 Likes

whether or not you intend to sell them it would be very wise to order at least some buffer in case there are issues

1 Like

Oof, looks like I’ll have to wait for R2

1 Like

Any plans for r2 already??? :upside_down_face:

Bruh

Y’all gotta let the person run their group buy

2 Likes

Keen for a round 2 if one pops up again

2 Likes

Damn, I just saw this! Thanks for making it opensource, might just have to order myself, lol

1 Like

Yep…I’ll be looking for an R2 one day. this is dope! Great work.

1 Like

There are now extra kits available from me. Want one? Fill in the form.

4 Likes