[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Shipping

Final numbers are in! Thanks to Dvorcol for the graphs throughout the GB. And thank you for all the support in this GB! Really looking forward to the production process and getting these shipped to everyone. See you next year!

2 Likes

Those are great numbers, congrats!

1 Like

Wowee that spike at the end!

1 Like

Haha yeah! The extras helped but we definitely had a tremendous last day push. I’m so overjoyed with how the GB went. Could not have anticipated it would do so well.

Not much to update at this time but just wanted to let everyone know where things are at. Production has been paid for and colour chips along with typewriter keycaps have been sent to Signature Plastics for matching. Will update again once samples have been received.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the update!

Status Update: Colours have been approved! I’m incredibly pleased with the results. Here are the samples provided by Signature Plastics.

I have done my best to accurately convey the colours from the samples to the camera to sRGB to your screen. Please keep in mind that all monitors and even web browsers will present colours differently so representational accuracy is certainly not guaranteed.

Suffice to say, These colours match the pantone swatches and original typewriter keycap incredibly well and I think you will all be happy with how they turn out.

6 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the update. I’ve been eyeing a Smith Corona typewriter that was the inspiration for this set on eBay - this is how badly I can’t wait for this set.

Thanks for letting us know it’s coming along well.

4 Likes

Very nice to see at least one keycap out in the wild!

1 Like

Hah, this is my first view of Skyriter too! Of course I approved the colours but haven’t actually seen any finished keycaps yet. I’ll follow up with them tomorrow to see where they’re at.

1 Like

Kits are currently being collated by Signature Plastics and will ship to vendors shortly!

Sneak peek:

8 Likes

So very happy to see this. They look amazing.

2 Likes

They look so good !!!
Thank you, can’t wait to receive mine !

1 Like

Please be advised, we are now preparing to land. SA Skyriter will be arriving at your destination shortly. Please return all trays and your chairs to their upright positions and fasten your seatbelts. Also make sure your shipping address is still accurate!

On behalf of all crew, I’d like to thank you all for joining me in this group buy for SA Skyriter!

4 Likes

Thank you for piloting my first flight, cant wait to step out onto the tarmac and see what our destination is like! :smiley:

1 Like

oh man, fingers crossed there will be extras!

1 Like

Well heck, this was the color scheme I had been looking for. I too hope there will be extras then. Especially the Alphas and Ortho Kit.

1 Like

Just received my shipping notification from mykeyboard.eu :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to install it on my board!

1 Like

what are you planning to put it on?

1 Like

This is very exciting news. I just wannt to thank everyone involved for a very smooth flight and look forward to flying with you all again.

2 Likes