[GB] Tind Series I - 60% Gasket Keyboard [SHIPPING]

It might ruin your keyboard : How I destroyed my keyboard with an attempted mod... - deskthority

Yes I was checking that exact thing out when I said donā€™t try it on copper plate.
Silicone and copper is a huge no no.
Tried it on a copper sheet.
Corroded the life out of it.

I saw that silicone was used to bind copper wires together so I told Goguma to wait.
I think itā€™s best to try foam then.

There is not much ping. It is not that noticeable and just in some configurations. I think it applies to all/most boards using copper plates. Thought I would let you all know before making the choice.

If you want to change to carbon fiber, you can just reply to the order confirmation.

1 Like

Hi!
Everything is ready to ship in January. Every case has been machined and will carefully be quality controlled after anodizing.

2 Likes

yay great to hear! I canā€™t wait to get my first mekanisk product :blue_heart:

I bought some ultramarine switches and stablizers to go with my ultramarine tind. Going to be a beauty

2 Likes

I got my switches and stabilizers today. Pretty color. I will say there is more than a moderate amount of oil on the stem. Itā€™s a lot. Hopefully you guys like oil lube :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll give it a shot. No way Iā€™m going to clean all of that off to apply grease.

1 Like

Bag lube them

Hi! Yes it is a bit excessive but I have found zero issues just applying 205g0 on top.

3 Likes

QC QC QC. Waiting for a few more items to arrive, then we can start shipping these out.

4 Likes

Those bezels look fantastic in gray. Almost makes me second guess my ultramarine. Almostā€¦

PCBs ready.

Waiting for some stuff that is supposed to arrive late this week, but will probably arrive early next week.

5 Likes

Quality controlling.

15 Likes

Dang Iā€™m big sad I passed on this one at the time, and that does happen often. Will def have to try to get in on the next round.

9 Likes

JƦvla vakkert tastatur!
(excuse my frencā€¦ ehā€¦ norwegian :wink:)

Really impressive, very interesting gasket concept.

4 Likes

I can promise you that there will be more rounds.

3 Likes

Shipping update:
25% of Tinds are shipped. These first shipments are split into two deliveries, so expect two packages if you got a shipping confirmation yesterday.

The remaining 75% will ship next week.

Thank you.

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

72% shipped.

2 Likes

6 Likes