Ginkgo65

Saw this on Cannonkeys today and was intrigued by the design and price. The top bezel reminds me TX’s design language. Thoughts?
https://cannonkeys.com/collections/featured/products/gb-ginkgo65?variant=40602601357423

1 Like

I’ve been following the IC for the short time since it’s launch, and after watching Apiary’s and Alex’s build streams, I decided to pick up a white/copper kit. I like the bezel design and while nothing revolutionary in the gasket mount realm, it should feel and sound good. It also has a lot of foam options to tailor the board to your liking. Not to mention the low price point (for a 2021 custom that is). I think the green anno looks the best, but it would be a bit too limiting to keycap choice for my collection.

3 Likes

I dig me some two-tone. I’m in, fo sho.

1 Like

yea… the white/copper and black/copper is quite nice. and the price point is reasonable. i probably won’t join but if i were to, i’d go black/copper

2 Likes

I grabbed the Grey&Silver option. This board ticked a lot of boxes for me. I like the little flair around the top bezel, I don’t have a gasket board yet, the price is good, and the default option included a plastic plate.

It was really nice to be able to grab a board and pay the base price without feeling like I would rather have/need something that is offered as an add-on.

6 Likes