Gmk moai

Any thoughts on GMK MOIA?

getting the yolch vibe that I like alot. Not so much into the novelties or base concept of Easter island.

Not a fan of Kono, they have their place but find myself frustrated/disappointed with their lack of updates.

I am not always the best judge of set colors from renders and wondered what you guys thought of the set?

2 Likes

In general I do not like gray sets unless they have legend colors that really pop (like the Playstation set that I can’t remember - is it dual shock?)

Also I think the novelties in this set are lazy. Just a ton of the same statue. Not sure what else they could do, but I would not buy this novelty set.

3 Likes

Yolch vibes for sure. It might get little annoying that this set looks so similar to another well known one. But, I’d put WoB on just about anything so I’m pretty bias. I do agree the mods are bit lazy and uninspiring.

1 Like

I don’t like the low contrast on this one, personally. Looks like a cheap aliexpress knock-off. Maybe it’s just the renders though. I think it would look so much better on a silver or white case. I can’t stand mismatched grays. (warm caps, cool case)

2 Likes

looks somewhere between dolch and heavy industry imo, not interesting to me at all.

^^^this

1 Like

Thanks guys!

I think I am going to pass. It just doesn’t have enough to push me into buying it.

A similarish one also eyeing the rama Kate in yolch https://rama.works/kate-preview. That one has a bit more going for it in terms of colors plus the different profile/key shape

1 Like

It’s gonna be hard for me to not buy a couple of those sets when they’re available

3 Likes

The case they come in really sold me.

1 Like