[GB] GMK Phosphorous — colour-matching process has begun and more news

GMK Phosphorous is/will be available from…

Kits

Nucleus

Protons

Quarks

Strong Force

Neutrons

OK all you NorDEUK lovers, who pressured me into making this kit available — work your magic and let’s hit MOQ!

Video

Renders

M60-A Moon Stealth

U80-A Moon

Think6.5°

7V by gok101

Deskmat

Pricing

• Core (MOQ 250) — 129 EUR / 129 USD / 190 AUD / 190 SGD
  • Spacebars (MOQ 100) — 24 EUR / 24 USD / 35 AUD / 36 SGD
  • NumPad (MOQ 100) — 34 EUR / 34 USD / 50 AUD / 50 SGD
  • 40s (MOQ 100) — 47 EUR / 52 USD / 69 AUD / 70 SGD
  • NorDEUK (MOQ 100) — 53 EUR / 53 USD / 79 AUD / 79 SGD

History

One day, not long ago, I was browsing RAMA WORKS’ website, contemplating the M60-A in Moon, and I took a closer look at their renders. It had a simple grey and blueish-cyan keycap set, which I immediately fancied. Since RAMA and I were DM-ing back and forth about my M60-A Moon pre-order, I asked about the set. Turned out that it was just a render and they suggested I just go make it myself. I started mocking up the set that same evening.

The Moon colour on the M60-A from RAMA WORKS is a cool grey which I really fancy but the icing on the cake was the phosphor filled enamel product code and RAMA logo. These two colours inspired my own colour choices.

Updates

7 Likes

Happy for you and the set. Congrats on getting this to GB!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

Hey! The renders look great. I am wondering if you planned on getting samples from GMK?

Best of luck with the GB.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll be doing samples.

Thanks! I’ll need it!

1 Like

Order placed! Really hoping the Norde set will hit moq or that some other arrangement can be done.

1 Like

We’ll figure it out!

We’re past 32% of the goal to reach MOQ! Let’s do this!

Graph by Dvorcol.

Soldiering along… Typists Needed! :wink:

Does the color glow in the dark? I think it doesn’t, but I would be amazed if it did so I’m looking forward too this answer.

I tried to make it happen. Unfortunately, it would have been very very expensive. At least twice as much.

1 Like

I made a video showcasing the little details of GMK Phosphorous. Not all of them, but hopefully just enough, to get you interested and to find the rest yourself.

2 Likes

Status update. 146 left to go. Easy.

1 Like

GMK Phosphorous on KN2.10² renders!

Dear everyone,

We’re at 150. Now’s the time go get in, if you want to, especially on the child kits. Base should hit MOQ without issues at this rate, but some child kits need more :heart:.

1 Like

OK so still getting final tallies up for this week but we’re at:

Base: 215
Numpad: 61
Spacebars: 93
40s: 41
NorDEUK: 18

These are not final numbers for today — still waiting for confirmation from some vendors.

We’re really close to hitting MOQ and the only “endangered” sets are 40s and NorDEUK. There’s still a few days left, so let’s do this! :muscle:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

I would really like that nordic set to become reality

We have surpassed 87% of the required MOQ and on our way to the finish line. There’s about a week left so make sure to get your order in before the group buy ends.

We’re currently fighting to get ALL KITS made, including NorDEUK, but we need your help, to get as close to MOQ as possible (or surpass it, ideally), so if you’re still on the fence, go get your order in as soon as possible. Thank you! :heart:

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like