Hey, I'm biip

Just realized I haven’t posted here yet :grimacing:

So here we go, I have been lurking the mkb community (reddit and Geekhack) since mid-2017.

Since the beginning, I was really interested in creating my own keyset.
I made my first attempt of a keyset through the Massdrop Keycaps Contest. Few months later I just started working on DSA Milkshake which was an awesome first experience for me, and also a really good GB with ~2k5 kits sold!

I’m currently working on KAM Wraith and KAT (or MIX) Extended 2048, but I already have some other projects on hold and keysets ideas :slight_smile:

I don’t have a website yet but I usually post some pics of my keebs/keycaps, and wip projects on my insta

Feel free to pm me, I wish you a clacky day!

biip

10 Likes

Hi!!! Nice work on Milkshake. That’s been one set to really grab my attention. I’ve been watching some of your other projects come along and am excited to see what else you come up with.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to KAM Wraith! Happy to see you on here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

KAM Wraith hasn’t even been produced yet but I’ll still answer the question:

If I could only take one keyset to a deserted island it would be KAM Wraith.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate a lot :slight_smile:

Oh man, you’re crazy, cmon :smiley: Thanks, can’t wait to get samples of the set :wink:

1 Like

Looking forward to KAM Wraith

2 Likes

You have a great eye for design. I love the colors and legends you chose for DSA Milkshake, and I’m looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to meet you @biip. I’m really looking forward to KAM Wraith. I’ve had ideas in the back of my mind for a ZX Spectrum+ based keyset for quite a while now, but KAM Wraith might scratch that itch just fine!

1 Like