Heyo, PhantomTaco here

Hey folks, @norbauer was kind enough to give me the heads up on this project. I’m relatively newer to the hobby than a lot of people here just going through the names that I recognize. While I was not as active a member on Geekhack, some of you may know me from the MechKeys discord. I try to help people new to the hobby in discords like the PCPartpicker discord and buildapc to help (hopefully) shift them away from buzzword brands towards boards that clack right.

I’m going to try and be more active on here in the wake of GH, so hopefully I don’t piss too many people off :wink:

1 Like

I’m totally in the same boat as you. Though I’m crazy active on reddit and Discord, I’ve really only been in the community for a little over a year and make it my duty to advise /r/pcmasterrace and the various Discord servers I’m in on how to choose the right board. Since I’m here early I’m going to stay super active hopefully!

1 Like

Fighting the good fight.

Glad to see you over here, @PhantomTaco. With any luck, things should be picking up considerably as of this evening. :slight_smile:

I appreciate taco-based education in all forms.

Much closer to a sandwich than burritos will ever be.

@lekashman any sort of food wrapped in carbs is glory. Sandwiches, Tacos, Burritos, Wraps, whatever you need to call it if it has carbs wrapped around it, it’s probably gonna be delicious.

1 Like