Hi from Denmark

Hi,
So my name is Kim and I am the guy behind the tiny blog mechkeys.tech . I have been a long-time mechanical keyboard addict and lurker on most forums about this subject.
You can find me on reddit as well under /u/kimusan.

Have around 30 different mech keyboards these days - many customs and some normal commercial ones (there are “family pictures” on the blog).

Hope to find some nice info and discussions here (when I at some point get used to the crappy layout this forum uses).

Välkommen, that blog looks really cool tbh! Have you assembled any of the 25 macropads?

1 Like

Always love your projects, if I remember correctly it was you that first got me off using just Reddit and onto discord.

Could I have my life back please?

2 Likes

You belong to me now. There is no escape. Only the slow track towards nothingness.

Also hi Kim! Hope you are well

1 Like

Hi guys.
@ChrisSwires At least we are together in this no-life kind of life and we have keyboards :smiley:
@westfoxtrot yeah point of no return was reached a long time ago.

I have a few assembled use them as split keyboard from time to time. There is a few pics of my initial build of the left-hand split on my IG profile https://www.instagram.com/mechkeys.tech/

Just another Dane passing through. :relaxed:

1 Like

We should see if we could make a DK meetup or discord server at some point. I dont know how many MK fans we have in Denmark but I do meet some out there from time to time.