I’m Alex from Spain.
I bought my first mech 1.5 years ago, a Varmilo VA88M Mac CMYK with Cherry Browns for my home station and I fell in love with the typing feeling.
Now I’m planning my first (Home) & second (Office) build.
- GMK Screw-in lubed stabs
- Gateron Browns (Home) / Slient Aliaz 60g (Office)
- 60% PC Plate (Home) / Don’t know (Office)
- Frosted Acrylic Case (Home) / Maybe 3D (Office)
- QMK Custom keymap (done but not tested)
- Custom from Maxkeyboards (ABS I know U_U) / Custom DSA from Pimpmykeyboard
I’ve decided to make two builds because I’m converting from ISO-ES to ANSI (easier to find keycaps) and I thought that it would be better to change everything than having ANSI at home and ISO at the office.
Edit2: Changed office switches