Hi, I am dilbertprogrammer

Hello friends! I am dilbertprogrammer. I am a long-time mechanical keyboard user, and heavy MK enthusiast and evangelist over the last several years. I have a BS degree in Computer Science, have been working in Information Systems – as a programmer, analyst, and manager – for over two decades. I currently manage a team of six software developers. I’ve been to a handful of MK meet-ups, and always make an effort to meet up with fellow enthusiasts when I travel.

I love experiencing as much what this awesome community has to offer. I love trying new layouts, switches, keeb materials, keycap profiles, etc when building new custom keyboards, and enjoy vintage keyboards as well.

Looking forward to experiencing keebtalk to the fullest!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Glad to have you here! I’ve been wanting to go to a MK meet-up lately, but there haven’t been any nearby since I’ve been a member of the community. Maybe one of these days I’ll try to organize one!

Thank you @ode! MK meet-ups are great fun. I can’t recommend them enough! You get to meet cool folks, experience other builds and unique boards firsthand, and make lasting friendships.

2 Likes

Hey @dilbertprogrammer! Great to see another fellow old-school GeekHacker over here. :blush:

Thank you sir! And thank you for getting this fine forum setup!