Hi, I’m Kei!~

I’m milpond on reddit too.

I’m relatively new to keyboards and fell in love with sub-60% boards and non-traditional (non)staggered layouts. My “World 1-4” end game is my Preonic Rev.3 x 45g Holy red pandas x GMK 9009. I didn’t think I’d like the holy pandas as much as I do.

I’ve been too nervous to go to any meetups, but it’d probably save me a lot of money :slight_smile:

i feel you on the meetup part - there was a meetup in my city, a literal five miles away from my house, and i found out about it the week afterwards it sucks

You’re welcome to meetup here! Hope you enjoy your stay and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help your accommodations.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I guess lurking is usually more my style.

fwiw, I find discourse to be very approachable UX-wise, so that helps with feeling welcome :slight_smile:

I went to my first meetup last year. It was not only quite a bit of fun and informative (got to try out a lot of keyboards and talk to enthusiasts and vendors) but I ended up winning a keyboard in one of the raffles. Granted, I was a bit nervous, but I look back and wonder why. Everyone was quite nice.