Hi I'm Ripster (no really!)

The man, the myth, the legend returns! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously though I echo otherā€™s sentiments, thank you for the all the hard work you put into community back in the day! Your guides on r/MK helped me tremendously when I first started building & modding my own boards. Also r/MK is what really brought me into the fold of this great community! Glad to see you here man! :metal:

2 Likes

R.I.P.sterā€¦heā€™s not dead, heā€™s a ghost :ghost: 3spooky5me

Welcome!

It wonā€™t be legitimate until he gets banned :joy:

Ripster is the bogeyman meant to scare kids straight. If you donā€™t behave and treat your keyboard right, he swaps it out with a rubber dome when youā€™re asleep. /s

Heā€™s a keyboard enthusiast whoā€™s been around for a long time. He got banned on GeekHack a long time ago and heā€™s kind of legendary because (in spite?) of it. If you want, thereā€™s a lot more information available.

1 Like

Ripster is the bogeyman meant to scare kids straight. If you donā€™t behave and treat your keyboard right, he swaps it out with a rubber dome when youā€™re asleep.

I should buy a Topre just to be safeā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the wrong track. The Ripster requires a shrine of stacked nickels. You want to curry favor, not ward him off.

The candles are optional, as is the Feast Day.

6 Likes

Wooohooo! Glad to have you here.

Feast day is NOT optional!

3 Likes

In my opinion, it isnā€™t either, but I recognize and tolerate other truth claims. At any rate, thank you brother. secret handshake

Hi Ripster

Thanks!

/r/Trackballs forever!

2 Likes

mmm trackballs, now we talking