Hi, I'm Tim

I’m relatively new to the keyboard community but I have been interested in keyboards for years. Currently I’m not using anything too special.

I have an Anne Pro 2 with gat browns in a keyboardbelle case. Along with that I’m currently using KBDfans XDA keycaps and a Dustykeycaps saturn artisan.

Soon I will be building an Alice from project keyboard and getting a case from ANKYANG. Still deciding on switches but I really wanna switch to using a linear. I’m interested to see how the Thic Thock marshmallow switches turn out.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Tim sounds like you’ve got a pretty solid setup already. I’m personally a big fan of the keyboardbelle cases. As far as linears go the ink switches are pretty popular around these parts, although if you plan on lubing them it might be worth waiting until they fix the leaves.

2 Likes

I was thinking about the inks but I also have seen a lot of people like regular gateron yellows as well.

2 Likes

Hey welcome to KT man! Yes Gat yellows are very popular linears, although the loose leaf problem has been found in Inks & the aqua Zilents so far. So I wouldn’t trust anything from Gateron until they get the fixed switches out, which should be coming soon. I haven’t heard of any other Gateron made switches having the issue beyond those two, but better safe than sorry.

1 Like

I haven’t used gateron inks in a few years and I vaguely remember there being something different about the earlier batches and the newer ones so I’m not much help there. People like box blacks a lot too, and if you’re willing to spend the money tealios are soooo smooth (my current favorite)

2 Likes

Yeah, understandable!

1 Like