Hi there, I am the developer of Keeb-Finder.com

Hey everyone!

My name is Patrick, and I am a software engineer and electronics enthusiast from Germany. Three years ago, I bought my first mechanical keyboard, and it was a struggle to find a good keyboard to start. As a result, I decided to build the website KeebFinder to help others who are interested in mechanical keyboards to search, filter, and compare different options.

I joined KeebTalk because I want to learn more about the needs of the community and how I can improve my website and also to personally learn a lot more while going down the rabbit hole myself. I believe that joining this community will help me understand the preferences, needs, and concerns of mechanical keyboard enthusiasts, which will enable me to build a better website.

I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to connecting with all of you to learn more about mechanical keyboards and how we can make the experience better for everyone. Thank you for having me here, and I am looking forward to the conversations we will have.

If I am allowed to start asking questions, I would love to know if there are known vendors out there that provide a large number of ergonomic keyboards? I would love get into split, alice and ortholinear keyboard, but I cannot find a lot of brands offering these.

9 Likes

Off the top of my head, I can think of several. The first being based in Europe.

There’s also an extensive list of vendors on this site that you can find here: List of Keyboard Retailers / Shops / Stores / Vendors?

4 Likes

Wilkommen beim Keebtalk!

1 Like

Welcome!

• Keebd carries several.
  • Nullbits carries one, the SNAP split 75%.
1 Like

Nullbits is great, can’t believe I forgot about them.