[IC] DSA Scientific

I’ve updated the OP with the latest kits and renders. Notable changes:

• Phase I = Grey / deep teal set (the response was especially positive for this colourway)
  • Separate alphas
  • 40% kit

Will report back shortly with MOQ and pricing table.

Support the GB by voting on our Massdrop poll and commenting on the talk page (has additional info):

Cheers!

If you’re doing a GB w/ separate alphas, is there a plan to add an ergodox kit to this set?

Also, will this kit ever be released in a different profile? Perhaps something that’s more sculpted like SA?

Thanks a bunch.

I am not a DSA fan at all but I really love the color scheme! If it was in SA or XDA, count me in!

No international kit?

@SargentRedbeard @a_little_shy

This is definitely SP DSA. It’s fitting with the theme and great for small boards. Also the equal profile makes for better customization and cheaper kits overall, since you can put keys on any row.

Let’s see how it goes but no plans for Ergo either. If we were anticipating a huge group buy then yes I would go for it, but atm it’s still uncertain.

@macken

The idea of an international kit at low MOQ (ie. higher base price) is being considered…

Any suggestions for a template?

@voodoo6k Thanks for the reply. I am really digging this keyset. Pending price and estimated delivery date, I think I’d be willing to commit.
Cheers :beers: