[IC] DSS Hail Satan

Announcing DSS Hail Satan, a 40% keyset that supports most staggered 40% keyboard layouts, as well as Planck/Ortho. The set uses stock ABS colors from Signature Plastics, in the most evil profile available…DSS. Succumb to the fires of hell and join us in worshipping our Lord and Master. Adorn your keyboards with these devilishly crafted keycaps. All Hail Satan!!

The Group Buy runs November 28th - December 26th

• Base kit: $95 (MoQ 75)
  • Normie kit: $45 (MoQ 50)
  • Satan’s Sack: $20 (No MoQ)
  • Color codes: Black (NN), Red (RA)
  • Doubleshot ABS in DSS profile (1-2-3-4-3 sculpt)
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics
  • Trashcon Icons by Trashman
  • Vendor: https://keyboardarcade.xyz/

8 Likes

Good day! If you have a second, please fill out this interest form: DSS Hail Satan Interest Check Thanks!!

1 Like

Just a little update. I received quotes on the base kit and am working through pricing/MoQ. Also, I will be requesting quotes for the following kits. The Normie kit should help provide coverage for most 60/65% layouts.

1 Like

<devil horns>

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of updates here recently. Unfortunately I have some things going on in my personal life that demand my attention, so I will be postponing the group buy start by one week. So tentatively, we are looking at November 28th - December 26th as the GB period. Of course the end of the buy can be extended if need be. My apologies if this inconveniences anyone.

Also, I have quotes now for the base kit, normie kit and Satan’s sack kit. I will be announcing GB pricing this week, so stay tuned. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Here is the Group Buy Pricing:

The Group Buy runs November 28th - December 26th

• Base kit: $95 (MoQ 75)
  • Normie kit: $45 (MoQ 50)
  • Satan’s Sack: $20 (No MoQ)
  • Color codes: Black (NN), Red (RA)
  • Doubleshot ABS in DSS profile (1-2-3-4-3 sculpt)
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics
  • Trashcon Icons by Trashman
  • Vendor: https://keyboardarcade.xyz/