[IC] GMK Lazurite | GB LIVE (GB Thread Soon)

Updates 12/21/20
-updated the High Renaissance Novelties kit | support for 40%/orthos, 60% (HHKB, Tsangan, WKL), 65%, 75%, 80% TKL and full-sized layout
The ornamental novelties will serve as the paint frame’s corners. Let’s share the love and support for other layouts!

High Renaissance - GoBl (Gold on Blue)

High Renaissance - BloW(Blue on White)

1 Like

Updates 12/22/20
-confirmed collaboration with Golden Star Keycaps (Vietnam) for artisan keycaps

To Do (Last Week of December)
revise kitting:
-fix Lazurite (base kit) and Calcite (alternate alphas kit)
-addition of extension kit for 40s support
-pyrite kit (with spacebars)
-spacebar kit with split/Alice support (will call this lapis)
-removal of Ultramarine x Gold?

*no changes will be made with the existing High Renaissance Novelties kits

1 Like

Updates 12/23/20
Major Kit Revision
fixed Lazurite (base) - revamped R1 function row to match Calcite, removed ‘00’ key, changed all mods’ legends to text-only to keep the set clean and to match the intricate novelties (modern icon mods does not match the regal look of the novelties)
fixed Calcite (alternate alphas) - removed numpad and revamped R1 function row
added Lapis (spacebars) - for Alice, 40% and split support
fixed Pyrite (accent) - added accent spacebars and arrow keys (No numpad Enter GoBl key included to match the base kit)
added Ultra (extension) - for 40%/orthos layout support

*changes for the Novelties already uploaded from previous update (added novelties to support a wide range of layouts: 40%/orthos, 60% (HHKB, WKL, Tsangan), 65%, 75%, 80%/TKL, and full sized keyboards)
*Ultramarine x Gold is a pending kit since I have labeled it ONLY as a special base kit
*All renders will be updated together with additional boards.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ANYONE WHO’S READING THIS. ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. :)

2 Likes

Resin Boy Project x Lazurite Artisan Wrist Rest

3 Likes

Updates 12/26/20

As much as I want to offer the special Ultramarine x Gold base kit, I took a step back; went over the interest check forms, feedback from the community and reassessed everything. I have finally decided to be true to what inspired me to do this set. I know that people have different preferences and there are many great color combinations you imagine that will surely fit your taste but I can’t please every single one of you. But, please do know that I really appreciate those who have been sending me a message via Instagram, Facebook, Discord or other platforms regarding their feedback about this set and the color combinations they would like. I will now focus on minimal kit revisions, adding more renders and preparing the documents needed by GMK for price quotes.

Legends are kept to be minimal as well so I have chosen ‘text-only’ legends for modifiers to match the novelties (modern icons don’t look great with the novelties). Here is the summarized breakdown of how the set looks like in terms of colors:

For people who want minimal colors (ultramarine and white)
Lazurite (Base): blue alphas, white mods
Calcite (Alternate Alphas): white alphas
Lapis (Spacebars): blue and white
High Renaissance Blue (Novelties 2): blue on white

For people who would like to accentuate their keycap set (ultramarine and gold)
Pyrite (Accent): blue on gold, gold on blue
High Renaissance Gold (Novelties 1): gold on blue

I have chosen to add the gold spacebars for the 40s community so you can also have accents for other keycap sets you might have.
Ultra (Extension): blue on white, gold

If you have been following this set all along, thank you very much for the wonderful support you have shown for Lazurite! You’re the best!

4 Likes

12/28/20
-revealed LandCaps (Indonesia) x Lazurite artisan keycaps

LandCaps Rangda and Barong Lazurite

1 Like

12/29/20
-added renders of RAMA WORKS M60-A for 60% layout (check original post and geekhack for more renders)

1 Like

Update 01/07/20
-NEW IC Form uploaded (UPDATED IC FORM), please let me know if you have a few more suggestions and/or feedback :D, I have added a question re the modifier legends to know if those who are interested to get the set wants any of the following:
-icon ONLY
-text ONLY
-icon + text

-revealed 1 out of 2 collaboration cables by Swift Cables
Swift Cables x Lazurite

1 Like

01/10/20
-revealed artisan wrist rest collaboration with Artisan Labs (South Carolina, US)
-revealed artisan keycap collaboration with Skull Keycaps (Philippines)

Artisan Labs x GMK Lazurite Artisan Wrist Rests

Skull Keycaps x GMK Lazurite Megalodon Lazurite

Putting up an update here:

Less than a month away from the GB launch. We’re working on the price quotes, RAMA artisans and a few more renders. Also, there will be giveaways for Lazurite so stay tuned for the upcoming group buy on different channels I have listed on the thread: especially Discord and Instagram, where we’ll be running the giveaways. ;) Excited for this and I’m also excited for everyone who has been following the progress of the set. Thank you!

Skull Keycaps (PH) x GMK Lazurite Megalodon - Lazurite Raffle
January 18, 2021
10AM, GMT+8
Only 10 sculpts will be made!

Original instagram post: Skull Keycaps Megalodon - Lazurite Raffle News

Out of curiosity, as we have on this forum another discussion on the current status of GMK pipeline - what is the latest estimate you got from GMK on the delivery date?

1 Like

We’re (MyKeyboard) still in the process of discussing this with GMK. I shall give an update asap re this. I’m also curious about it as this has been a common concern for GB participants of GMK sets.

2 Likes

It’s been awhile. Life happened and there are just too many things I have been working on that’s keeping me busy at the moment. I finally had the time to get back on Lazurite.
Here are the latest updates for the set:

01/27/21

-Group Buy launch is moved to February 12, 2021 to account for the final (minor) revisions of kits for Lazurite and the price quotes from GMK UNIQEY.
-Majority of the people interested in acquiring the set wants Icon+Text mods legends hence I will be reverting it back to when I first uploaded the IC for the set.
-I have also created a Discord server for those interested to grab a kit(s) of GMK Lazurite: Jaekid
-Updated renders with all the nice boards I currently have files of will also be uploaded.
-RAMA WORKS x GMK Lazurite metal artisan renders are finally here:

RAMA WORKS x GMK Lazurite Metal Artisan Esc Key
Brass with Polished Gold PVD Finish

3 Likes

01/31/21

-Uploaded GMK Lazurite’s box art. Hoping it does get to you as how I have imagined them. I believe GMK/UNIQEY always does a good job with these boxes.

02/02/21

-GMK Lazurite x Keebsake (PH) resin artisan keycaps revealed
-removed dropdown ‘more’ feature of Lazurite’s collab photos to showcase the amazing masterpieces of Lazurite’s collaborators (check Lazurite collab link: https://imgur.com/a/klg1OHv)

*Updated renders to match the final kits will be uploaded soon (on additional keyboard cases)

Keebsake x GMK Lazurite Resin Artisan Keycap

1 Like

Update 02/05/21

-Swift Cables has done an awesome job with the collaboration cables for GMK Lazurite!

Color options:
Cables
-Blue on Blue
-White on Blue
Aviator Connector
-Blue with White accent
-Gold with Blue accent
-White with Blue accent

Swift Cables x GMK Lazurite Cables

Update 02/06/21

-Adding renders of GMK Lazurite with High Renaissance (Blue) Novelties on Pizza65, a 65% keyboard by Pizza Keyboards

Update 02/07/21

-Sandun Art x GMK Lazurite Grim Reaper artisan keycap revealed

1 Like

02/07/21
-adding to the collaboration album, re-uploading this worthy of recognition arrow set which pairs up nicely with GMK Lazurite by ZappyCappys