[IC] GMK Matcha Mocha | Pricing-Announcement | GB 19th of January!

Update:

As many of you might already know, AuraMech has been in quite a lot of drama recently.
Because of that, we have mutually agreed, that it would be better, for everyone, to run this set with another vendor instead.

That’s why I am actually beyond happy, to be announcing today, that Ashkeebs just confirmed, that he indeed will be hosting the GB for this set!
Thank you so much for taking on this challenge, and coming in so incredibly clutch, you are truly amazing :grinning::+1:

Update:

Hello friends, the current GB date keeps coming closer and closer, as are the updates. :slight_smile:
So here is another one, which as of right now, will be the final, and also probably most hyped, Artisan collaboration for the set.

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you; Keyforge will officially be crafting some custom Matcha Mocha coloured Artisans for the set!

Thank you so so much for making this collaboration possible, I’ve been dreaming of working together with you ever since I’ve gotten into the hobby!

Update:

Hello everyone, today I got a huge update (although it’s not the one I originally promised).

A few days ago now, I had been informed by Ragan, from SpaceCables, that he unfortunately, due to the, even after the second round of quotes from GMK, current price of the kits, plus/and most importantly currently relatively low demand for the set, would not be able to run this set.

Over the past few days I have been in talks with the amazing people behind Kono (which was actually the shop I bought my first ever keycap set from, back in the days), who have graciously agreed to step in, when I needed them the most, and help me bring this incredible dream of mine to live.

Because of that, the Group Buy for Matcha Mocha won’t be able to start on Dec 1st, as we originally planned, but instead, will most likely have its new starting date on January the 19th (2021).

We are currently still speaking with all the other vendors, if that date would work for their schedule as well, and I will let you guys know, as soon as I got any news on it!

Until then, sorry for all the inconveniences and stay save!

2 Likes

Reading these updates is a rollercoaster…

1 Like

well this has gone from sleeper set of 2020 to sleeper set of 2021. but I’m still hyped!

1 Like

Hey everyone,
I just realized, that it completely slipped under my radar, to update you guys on the fact, that now, January the 19th is actually indeed confirmed, to be be the new starting date for this GB!
I will update you with the pricing information, once I’ve received it from all the vendors (probably somewhere in the beginning of January).
Until then, stay safe, and happy holidays!

Hi, I have some more great news for you today:
The incredible people behind Artkey just informed me, that the raffle for the Matcha Mocha Artisans will most likely be held next week, somewhere between the 6th and 9th of January!
I will update you guys as soon as I got some more details and pictures, but trust me, you will absolutely love it!

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I’m actually at a los of words right now, what the amazing people at Artkey did for this collab, really is beyond anything I’d be able to express in words!

So, tomorrow, on the 6th of January, the first raffle, containing their Felix, Sirius and Ursa sculpts will go live!
After it’s starting time at 09:00 am ICT / 02:00 am GMT / 09:00 pm EST the form will stay open for 6 hours.
The second raffle, containing their Bull V2 and Voidwalker sculpts will go live at the same time, but on January the 9th!

I hope you all are as stoked as I am, and already, good luck to everyone entering the raffle/s.:smile::+1:

Once the raffle starts, you will be able to enter it using the following link:

1 Like

Hey y’all, just a little reminder, that the second part of the Artkey collab, including their ever so loved Bull V2 and Voidwalker, will be going live in exactly 10 hours from now!
GL to everyone joining the raffle :slight_smile:

Hi!
So, I saw than there recently was some confusion about which vendor would proxy the Rama-Artisan for the US-Region, since Kono doesn’t offer Rama caps:
Actually, Rama themselves will offer the Artisan on their own page, so either that, or Ashkeebs, would definitely be the best choice for my fellow American folks :slight_smile:

Please feel free to let me know if there are still any other open questions that are yet to be answer, I’d love to help!

Cheers!

Hey everyone, we are in the final stage now, since the GB is only a few days away, I’m already super excited :stuck_out_tongue:
So here is the current pricing information that I’ve received so far (also attached to OP) :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s up!
With the GB now only being a few more days away, the exact date is finally locked and I’m happy to let you all know, that it will take place from the 19th of January to the 28th of February
I hope y’all are as ready for this as I am :grin:

1 Like

It is time, after a little bit over a year now, the GroupBuy for GMK Matcha Mocha is finally going live in only a couple of hours from now!

Also, the GB-Thread just went up :grinning: :+1:
Please feel free to head right over there, to stay up to date for information regarding the upcoming Artisan raffles, and, obviously, for updates on when it will go live for each respective region, current numbers, etc… you know the drill :wink:

GB-Thread