[IC] JetVan PCB (MiniVan case compatible)

JetVan is a minivan case compatible pcb the supports a single layout. The pcb requires soldering the switches.
All smd components are pre soldered. The pcb has 10 rgb leds for underglow. The price will be ~$40 + shipping ($4 USA, $20 INT).
The production run will be black with white silkscreen.

The name JetVan comes from this layout originally being proposed by Jetpacktuxedo.

IC Form

7 Likes

and now you’re making me regret not buying one of those atomic purple cases…

1 Like

I might have a few left

3 Likes

Do tell, my boy. I NEED.

Now that’s a 40% layout I can get behind. Split spacebar just ain’t for me

2 Likes

I’ve got a stack of them. Send me an email evan@thevankeyboards.com

1 Like

also cool to see you already have it on the configurator page

nice

I built the configurator to make firmware easier for myself and now I don’t really know how to do it any other way :sweat_smile:

I’ve also added prime_e as I picked up one from the leftovers sale.

2 Likes

will you offer a plate file for us, sir?

1 Like

yes, It’s already made, I just need to throw it on the site.

The IC form has been slowing receiving positive entries. My next question for the IC is December launch or hold off until the new year?

1 Like

I prefer now. It’s inexpensive enough to be a no-brainer.

1 Like

Oh, cool, @evangs hasn’t completely stopped building minivan-esk things! :slight_smile:

Count me in! Split space seems nothing I need (all my MiniVans are configured to SpaceFn for the left spacebar and pure Space on the right spacebar), so getting a MiniVan PCB with a default-size spacebar is very tempting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few questions:

• How much will international shipping increase if I take two or three PCBs? Or will it even stay the same?
  • Does the board have an USB-C connector like the most recent MiniVan PCBs?
  • Is there a hotswap variant possible? If so, I’d prefer it. (Would nevertheless also take a non-hotswap variant in case there won’t be a hotswap variant.)
  • How much will international shipping increase if I take two or three PCBs? Or will it even stay the same?
    No increase until 10 pcbs
  • Does the board has an USB-C connector like the most recent MiniVan PCBs?
    Yes
  • Is there a hotswap variant possible? If so, I’d prefer it. (Would nevertheless also take a non-hotswap variant in case there won’t be a hotswap variant.)
    No (no plans to add it either)
1 Like