I’m thrilled to introduce SA Skyriter, a vintage inspired, deep forest green, olive, and seafoam sculpted keyset design. The colourway is based on the early 50s typewriter, “Skyriter” from Smith-Corona.
I have acquired a Skyriter typewriter to colour match against and have carefully selected 3 Pantone colours that closely match the keys on the original typewriter while providing a bit more contrast between the modifier and legend colours.
Composed of a single kit, SA Skyriter covers the vast majority of standard and non-standard layouts. While I have kept the kit simple to ensure it hits MOQ, if there’s enough interest in the colourway, the idea could possibly be expanded. Make sure to fill out the form to express your interest and keep up to date on this set.
- SA Sculpted Profile (112343)
- Manufactured by Signature Plastics
- Compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones
- Colours: Alphas: 5535 C, Modifiers: 7762 C, Legends: 2261 C
I’d like to thank everyone who provided their early feedback and helped this idea grow. And most especially, thank you Voodoo6k for the beautiful renders and advice along the way.
To Do List
- Gather community feedback (Please fill out the IC Form)
- Add more renders
- Adjust kit(s) as necessary
- Determine pricing
- Determine timeline and vendors