I’m thrilled to introduce SA Skyriter, a vintage inspired, deep forest green, olive, and seafoam sculpted keyset design. The colourway is based on the early 50s typewriter, “Skyriter” from Smith-Corona.
I have acquired a Skyriter typewriter to colour match against. Colours will be matched to the original typewriter keys except the legends which will use the Pantone colour referenced below.
- SA Sculpted Profile (112343)
- Manufactured by Signature Plastics
- Compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones
- Colours: Alphas: Typewriter key colourmatched, Typewriter key colourmatched, Legends: 2261 C
I’d like to thank everyone who provided their early feedback and helped this idea grow. And most especially, thank you Voodoo6k for the beautiful renders and advice along the way.
To Do List
- Gather community feedback (Please fill out the IC Form)
- Add more renders
- Adjust kit(s) as necessary
- Determine final pricing
- Determine timeline and vendors