In the time it's taken a Rama M65B and 2x HMKB boards to arrive I've switched to ortholinear Colemak

This was the reason I switched back. I got tired of spamming \\\ on my laptop in meetings when I really meant to delete. :tired_face:

1 Like

Yeah, you are probably thinking of this: https://thock.co/

Ooof that looks nice. Expensive though! Still never found an MX switch I prefer over a Topre and ortho too!

1 Like

Yep. Same. I typed on realforce boards for 12 years until switching to ortho. QMK was an absolute game changer and I had to give up the topre switch for it.

1 Like

Did u join the GB for Conundrum?

If the thock had a number row, like the preonic, I might have my incoming Rama on eBay already to finance that!

Same. I’m a software dev, I need a num row which I realized after using my planck.

1 Like

Same. I’ve opted for a preonic with true pandas on that basis. It won’t be close to that thock but hopefully a decent ortho for travelling

Plus. For reasons I don’t understand I desperately want a rotary encoder :grin:

1 Like

This is so real.

1 Like

We must be related

Rama arrived!

5 Likes

Built the RAMA M65-B Saturday night. Incredible quality. Got the mute kit too. But…Just can’t get used to the stagger :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like eBay beckons.

You’ll possibly get more on /mm

Don’t know what that is. Is that a Reddit thing? Not on Reddit and in the U.K. not sure if it makes a difference.

Sold on eBay within a few hours though so can’t do much about it now.

Beautiful board. Shame I’d moved on.