It's a me, kwerdenker

Hey there,

I’m kwerdenker (and sometimes kwer_denker) and I’ve been sucked into MKs as a hobby nearly 1 1/2 years ago, when I was researching which Razer board I should get (yeah, I know…). I’m a 34 year old (which probably makes me one of the old ones here) embedded systems engineer and thus am one of the few people I know who actually likes messing around with QMKs code instead of an online configurator :sweat_smile:

I haven’t settled yet on any preferences when it comes to switches and layouts and thus I like to try everything I can get my hands on. Current favorites so far are lubed Box Royals and 65g vintage blacks in zeal bottoms with filmed Cherry tops.

And since I like photography as well, here is a picture of my most recent build

3 Likes

Seriously man, your photography is excellent. I have a fair few things to learn from you I suspect! Expect to be pestered.

2 Likes

One of the oldest… Jungspund!
Welcome anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

good to see you around my ISO friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man! I’ll gladly answer any questions you throw in my direction :grinning:

1 Like

Haha, good to know I’m not the oldest then :wink:

We ISO-people need to stick together :grin:

Hi German Mario

1 Like

Hi Brexit-Exile-Cable-Guy!

1 Like

Hey Keyboard Brother!

1 Like

Hi Querdenker.
Good to have another ISO DE guy onboard.
And you are still 9 years younger than me.

1 Like

Always nice to see another ISO-DE user! Sadly it seems we’re a very small minority judging by the lack of NorDe kits :frowning:

Sadly Norde is even rarer than ISO these days. Promise if its available, I’ll always pick it up tho to help you hit MOQ!!

2 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes!

You are not old I have a decade on you. Your board looks super premium. GMK Nautilus is a great set for that top class look.