4 Likes

2 Likes

That is no defense for nonsense :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why not ?

you’ve got me there

1 Like

Well this is an interesting one

15 Likes

Ha! I haven’t seen Golden Boy in like two decades and I knew that had to be him from the look on his face.

Haha - I’ve never watched the anime, but I had to look it up after seeing the crazy gif!

Now I kind of want to do a keyset based on his little setup there… maybe off-white color PBT with dyesub that makes it look like the characters are scrawled-on with an ink pen.

2 Likes

Adding to the Matrix keyboards from above, Tank uses two 60%s (with function row) in his rig. Can’t take screenshots on my Mac, so here’s a consolation image from Google Images:

According to Deskthority, this is likely the Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh keyboard with a custom housing and custom keycaps.

6 Likes

Nice find :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look what i have found in the first episode of the second season of From All Mankind !!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Any idea what keyboard that is? It’s not registering for me

1 Like

Looks like a TEX Yoda II

3 Likes

I like that they took the time to mount a round DIN connector on the console end of that USB cable! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

not a movie, but I saw Norm from tested typing on a delux Norbauer setup in their most recent vid,
looks like galaxy class on a norbaforce. truly :chefkiss:

10 Likes

There should be a cool keyboard popping up in the first couple episodes of Loki. It features what appears to be SA Carbon too :eyes:

1 Like

From The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (which inspired GMK Belafonte and GMK Hennessey)

8 Likes

From credits of LOKI:

The heck is this? I don’t know of any terminal boards or typewriters wtih orange caps… did they dye something

8 Likes

I looked up the Lear Siegler ADM-3 on Google Images, and didn’t see any with orange caps. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just a heavily color-graded/edited image to give it a vintage look.

2 Likes