Keyboards spotting

damn that’s sick

J is the chad homing key compared to the F key

3 Likes

Long time…

Spotting a very cool little board in “For All Manking” Ep 9

4 Likes

Cool Apple Keyboard spotted in “The Net” (1995).

I love that movie :smile:

6 Likes

I think one of those apple ergo models uses ALPS SKCM whites too, definitely a badass keeb I’ve wanted for a long time! Seen a few of them on Ebay, but oh boy the pricing… YIKES!

2 Likes

An unknown board in “WarGames” (1983)

5 Likes

Watching Armageddon and a nice board appears :smile:

3 Likes

Finally finished watching the first season of “For All Mankind” earlier and was interested to see this keyboard at around the 16:00 mark of the season finale. It’s supposed to be in the NASA control room in the early 70s, but looks for all the world like a modern USB keyboard (maybe a Leopold?)

6 Likes

Just noticed that this was already posted above, but at least this is a different shot/setting. I still don’t understand why they wouldn’t have used something more era-appropriate here.

1 Like

Ask me the same, but i’m not shocked about that, it’s a dystopia so why not :slight_smile:

Is it a good show? The black keys on white case color-way is petty slick. I’ll have to try that at some point.

1 Like

Yes, it’s pretty good. And I agree that the board looks cool

Yes, the show is really good, i love it, can’t wait for second season ! :smile:

An IBM Model M spotted in Copycat (1995) :smile:

3 Likes

Silvester Stalone at work with a bit of colour on his board

11 Likes

It reminds of the Tesla Cybertruck!

1 Like

A cool vintage board in Spaceballs, 1987 :smile:

6 Likes

wth… stalone edits films now?

I guess? Obviously he’s been a director for a long time, but it does sound like he does at least some editing work as well.

1 Like

that’s cool. Seems like quite the leap in terms of your daily routine for film creation to go from directing to editing. I guess directors today have easy access to the editing project with everything being so easy to play back and alter digitally. Perhaps it’s more common than I had imagined.

1 Like