Keyboards spotting

Does this chunky little keyboard count as a 40?

From the indie horror game MOLE

3 Likes

I’m going to say yes - that’s a 40!

1 Like

Now I kind of want a 40% with dedicated/exploded arrow cluster…

2 Likes

The forties people got you.

6 Likes

This is so wildly absurd and impractical and I love it lol

1 Like

I guess it’s one of those games where you’re operating early 1980s computers, using amber CRTs and everything. But the video chips and monitors are capable of rapid, full-screen bitmapping.

Credit where credit is due - it’s mostly the text characters that are animated.

(Guess these are serious workstations inside the drilling machine.)

Seriously, though. It looks amusing.

1 Like

Spotted a few keyboards in this video:

5 Likes

I need one of those switch assembly machines for my house for sure

3 Likes

I’m a fan of the all-at-once keycap ker-chunker, myself

4 Likes