List of Keyboard Retailers / Shops / Stores / Vendors?

I knew they were shutting down for health reasons, but didn’t realize there were any unfulfilled orders. Lots and lots of those from a lot of vendors over the past year it seems.

3 Likes

Hobby exploded during COVID. People had extra money and were looking for new hobbies and retail therapy. Now things aren’t the same.

I think it was really tough for vendors to have a crystal ball on how things would turn out. It seems like in stock keycaps are what people want, but at the same time, I don’t think they really sell like they used too. I mean there are some sets I still want from Novelkeys, but I have been trained to wait for a sale now.

4 Likes

They ripped me off personally; I had bought SA Spectra through them bought in 2021, which they never delivered. Never responded to my emails or Discord pokes, and seem to have resold their stock as “extras” without ever delivering to the GB customers.

Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Wait so how would I get on the list of vendors? Just comment website, region, and products?

Yes, just post up the information that get’s listed in the table and they’ll get you added.

1 Like

Easy cheers.

We’re based in Australia and we’re a storefront
Ship to Japan, Korea, Indonesia, UK, US, and Australia with free shipping
We sell keycaps, switches, deskmats, and a small amount of keyboard cases. Will sell prebuilt and gaskets in the future.

1 Like
  • Originitiveco.com
    Needs to be removed or renamed to typemachina.com
    -They no longer sell any supplies (stabilizers,lube,switches, etc…) and seem to be focused on a few keycap group buys (maybe artisans too?)

• Noxary.co
    -Business has been dissolved. Website no longer there.

• Mechsandco.com
    -Business has been dissolved. Website no longer there.

• Switchtop.com
    -Website still up but I got an email from Will that states he is selling all his inventory off in bulk only (directly or through ebay). Will be closing soon. Don’t know if orders are being fullfilled.

4 Likes

Man OCO has some balls running Hyperfuse for like a 5th time when some people from the original GB still haven’t gotten a set from them or was left without an F8 key. I think Drop actually did a cool thing & sent DCX Hyperfuse sets to those who never got their set.

1 Like

Milktooth is a scammer.

About 4 weeks ago, I ordered 10 packs of 10 Gateron Baby Kangaroos. When I got my package from them a few days after I ordered, I was surprised to find a Hanacure hand cream instead of my switches. I contacted them to get a replacement/refund and gave them a week to do so, but in the end, they ghosted me and I had to report them to the Federal Trade Commission. Such disappointing behavior from them.

I’ve ordered from Milktooth several times in the past few months and they have not let me down so far. When there is an expected delay, like my current order (TTC Silent Bluish White), there is a note in product page or in the banner.

UPDATE: Just checked and noted that their Baby Kangaroo page has the same note like TTC Silent White product page so it could be they’re were out of order or something.

On backorder until October 29th.

2 Likes

That would explain a delay, but not the hand cream. :thinking:

Really odd. If they really were scamming, why send anything at all?
I mean, why spending money on sending hand cream?

Let’s assume and hope for now, that it’s just a very weird mistake. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Closure: My outstanding Milktooth order was delivered today, all 90 TTC Silent Bluish White switches. All in working order and not even a single pin was bent.

1 Like

I mean @milktooth is a member of KT and has always been responsive that I have seen.

I have not heard any other negative reviews about their service and have suggested them several times.

I wish more companies offered a Switch Test Drive service like they do…

2 Likes

MKUltra is no more, the shop is now closed as of yesterday Reddit - Dive into anything

2 Likes

Thank you for the ping @d3L7r0n

There wasn’t a mistake with this order. It was a standard order of switches. If anything, this person is attempting to scam me.

The box of hand cream she claims I sent out doesn’t even fit the box I use to ship out switches. The box I use is 1.5 inches tall and her box of hand cream is 1.75 inches tall; the box of hand cream would be protruding out of the box. See below:

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.53.23

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.53.27

From a common sense perspective, why would I choose to send out hand cream (I am not a user of hand cream by the way) in a box that won’t even fit the hand cream…

At the end of the day, I simply want to help people find the best switches for them. And to be fair, I have made mistakes as well when running Milktooth. But in those circumstances, I always do right by the customer.

Despite the somewhat ridiculous behavior of this particular individual who uses hand cream, it does not overshadow the fact that a majority—fortunately 99%—of customers are amazing to interact with and I eagerly anticipate providing them with service.

6 Likes

As a lotion-user, I checked out of curiosity: 40ml Hanacure Nano Emulation moisturizer, made in Korea, costs $47. Bizarre choice of product to scam with.

3 Likes

there has to be a logical explanation, right?

1 Like

In my experience, not necessarily.

4 Likes

If the last 3 years has taught me anything… it’s this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You’re 100% right

4 Likes