List of Keyboard Retailers / Shops / Stores / Vendors?

Just updated the table too. This is an awesome master list!

1 Like

Submitting Mode Designs for consideration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Considered and enthusiastically added. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

Thank you! :handshake:

1 Like

You can add KeyPop I verified they still ship product by ordering something and receiving it :slight_smile:

And

1 Like

These names are pretty clever. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

I hope everything’s cool and it’s just a well deserved break and restful staycation.

2 Likes

Shopmech (shopmech .com) is marked with the closed icon. The website is (and has been) up and running. Also, we have more than just Groupbuys: GB, Keyboards, Switches, Keycaps, Cables, Wrist Rests, Deskmats, Parts/Tools. Can you please fix that?

Thank you!

1 Like

Since the “Closed” icon is in the Region column, our intention was to indicate that it’s not a storefront but a site providing links to them. Like, you don’t sell anything yourself, but help the community find shops that do.

Sure.

1 Like

Ah okay, got it. would it be possible to put some other icon instead because I think it might mislead people to think that the site is down.

No problem. I went with the :heavy_minus_sign: icon to denote the site has no region.

thanks!

kyo.industries is another one
Located in Denmark so i the region is EU

1 Like

Good one. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

Storefront - Kits, Components, Services, Tools
Australia
Shipping globally

1 Like

Welcome! Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

Please add mechcables (dot) com when you get a chance :slight_smile: We sell custom cables and are US based (we do ship internationally).

1 Like

Welcome! Oh you betcha. Updated.

Um, what are the chances of a magnetic USB-C? Is that like super impossible?

1 Like

Could you please update the shipping for Desk Cookies when you have a chance? We are excited to announce we now ship internationally! :smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Sweet! Very cool. Updated.

1 Like