Moving sale: [H] Pulse SA R2(available) and Jukebox SA(sold) [W] PayPal

I have Pulse SA R2 with most if not all of the options and Jukebox SA TKL +Num +novelties. Sold
and shipped to @ThaBigKahuna

If any one is interested, I can post pictures later to night. The Pulse keys have a good amount of shine, on the Alphas, as they were used for a couple years at work. The Jukebox keys have some shine, but I can’t recall how much. they have been bagged up for a little while.

I’m thinking 175 shipped for each (Contiguous US)

1 Like

Is the Jukebox set still available? I would be interested depending on their condition and flexibility on pricing. Thank you!

Congrats on the move, btw. Hope it’s someplace good!

I’ll post some pictures tonight.

Temporarily at the folks. Once the house sells, it’s off to Canada.

Oooh welcome to Canada!

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks. No rush. Enjoy the folks!

Totally passed out from a food coma last night, so I snapped a couple inventory pics, before going to work.

Left the box on my chair, to remind my self to take more detailed pictures tonight.:wink:

No worries. Sounds like a pretty good night! Please try to get shots that show the shine when you get a minute. Thank you!

**[quote=“ThaBigKahuna, post:9, topic:9647, full:true”]
No worries. Sounds like a pretty good night! Please try to get shots that show the shine when you get a minute. Thank you!
[/quote]

Let me know if you want pictures of the other kits. IIRC, I’ve never used them.

1 Like

From the pics, they look pretty good. Hard to tell if the shine is actual shine or just the lighting. Now that you’ve laid them out, what do you think? Can I email or DM you? Thank you, btw. I hope work went well!

DMed. I’m not a fan of posting email addresses in public view. :slight_smile: