Share your favorite games here!
I’ve got a couple to start with. These are two titles I would repurchase if somehow my Switch died and I couldn’t recover them:
- This is a platform based game in the spirit of N++ and Super Meat Boy.
- There isn’t any story to speak of.
- Visuals remind me of an overclocked Apple II or TRS-80 Color Computer.
- Sound track is fantastic and there is unique music for each level.
- Has a variety of Unlimited/Training/Speed Run modes.
- Dungeon Crawling Roguelike with very interesting mechanics.
- A love letter to Chunsoft’s Shiren the Wanderer series.
- I instantly loved the music but it took a while for the graphics to grow on me.
- You haven’t seen this much “Engrish” since the 1980’s. I don’t know if someone told them it would add character; but given the number of complaints they’ve been actively updating the script.
- Has DLC dungeons that can be purchased, with more on the way.
- I’m a huge Shiren the Wanderer fan and this hit the spot.
Games I’m looking forward to in 2019:
- Ultimate ADOM
- Chocobo Mystery Dungeon