[Artisan] Owl with rotating head. Artisan keycap

Owly artisan keycap with rotating head - a unique and adorable addition to your setup. Each keycap is made with epoxy resin cast and is fit-tested with an MX stem for compatibility. Please note that each keycap may have slight cosmetic imperfections and variations from one another and the promo photos.

Product Details

• Epoxy resin cast

• MX stem; each cap is fit tested

• Ball bearing

• Each cap may have slight cosmetic imperfections and a bit of variation from each other, and from what is shown in the promo photos

Product Images

Pricing

Shipping

• Shipping internationally with tracking
  • Delivery time:
    • 15-30 days - 7 USD (all countries, full tracking)
    • ~14-17 days - 6 USD (US only, partial tracking)
    • ~10-30 days - 16(UPS)-21(DPD) USD (Germany only, full tracking from UPS\UDP postal office)
  • Keycaps will be shipped from Ukraine
  • Please note that shipping delays may occur but I am doing my best to avoid it

Payment Methods

• Payment method: PayPal and Coinbase

Get in Touch

Order Information

• All orders will be shipped within 7 days
  • Please note that shipping delays may occur but I am doing my best to avoid them. I appreciate your understanding!
6 Likes

I don’t buy artisans but this is the most clever owl artisan I’ve ever seen!

2 Likes

I like it! Artisans aren’t generally my thing, but I’ll maybe consider this one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

On other social media, I am posting my spinny keycaps every day. But I don’t want to look like a spammer here, so I will just combine these 7 days in this comment. Hope it’s ok.

1 Like

Free shipping until May 14th with code KEEBTALK