Post your Dogs!

6 Likes

One of my dog, her name is “Xoi”

8 Likes

8 Likes

Here’s our three goofballs… Digby is the great big 105lb lab on the right. Seymour (Border Terrier) in the middle, Leela (Australian Shepherd) puppy on the left.

(Seymour and Leela’s names being from Futurama)

7 Likes

9 Likes

Here’s Bandit (Husky).

13 Likes

Sings ‘walking on sunshine’ through profuse tears

1 Like

Dog: I think you might have a problem.
Me: Lowers head in shame.

7 Likes

Meet Gaia!

7 Likes

This is Hemi, in her throne in the family cabin. This is as far north you can take a car in Sweden, far north of the polar circle. During the winter spring (never heard of that season before? I hadn’t until I met my SO) this is heaven on earth.

9 Likes

Been fairly inactive in the community over the past few months. A big part of which is because the greyhound I posted earlier suddenly past in October over the span of an hour. We picked up another grey to help us cope, and he’s been awesome at that.

His name is Ozzy. He likes bananas. He will stop everything he’s doing to stare at the fruit basket for minutes at a time. Literally nothing breaks his focus during those minutes.

8 Likes

4 Likes

This is Pepe. He is only 15 weeks old <3

9 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

This is a friend and his two dogs. We were out hiking near the place he grew up (Borgafjäll, Sweden) which then felt like far north (close to the 65th parallel north, in freedom units that’s Bering Strait), but I’ve since migrated north of the polar circle which has a novelty value of it’s own.

This is taken in July 2014, which was exceptionally warm even when passing surpassing the elevation in which trees can grow. In the picture above we’d just taken a bath in the stream nearby, which was probably less than 15 C (60 F) but so refreshing.

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure he knows he’s a dog. Here he is sleeping on the sofa with his head on a pillow.

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Roaching

3 Likes