Shitpost General

uh en hummm
what to eat for dinner?

mx black salad with a dressing of 205g0

here’s a sword ,do the honorable thing go out back and fall on it lol

Kailh Box Switch Stem Measurements and Possible Problems

Remember the end of Matrix 3 when Neo realizes he never really left the matrix.

I’m going through my 3rd or 4th keyboard midlife crisis. Previously I was very much against RGB but then I witnessed the splendor that is pudding and all was right with the world.

And if Kailh destroys your pudding caps you are only out $25.

So yeah, looks like 30% keyboards are a new thing. All the cool kids should have this.

Personally, I’ll wait for 10%, with five function layers.

What the fuck is discord and why is everyone on keebtalk mentioning discord every single day.

I mean, I know I’m not a young man anymore, but am I really that old…

I’m one step ahead of you :wink:

This guy has been sitting in my KLE saves for over two months. I call him Dexter.

Discord is like Slack but designed to support features that can be enjoyed by gamers and other communities. The Mechanical Keyboards Discord can be found at https://discord.gg/mechkeys, we have something like 6k members and it’s active 24/7.

You know what, I bet one could learn to use that thing pretty efficiently. It would take a lot of practice, but it’s entirely possible.

However, I would add one more thumb key on the right side to act as a spacebar (assuming those two are here to switch between layers).

Never heard of that thing. Fuck gamers, I’m still nostalgic over NNTP ie. Usenet. :unamused:

See the great thing is the layout is so fluid you can map the thumb keys to space and say, use left fingers for layouts (key combos, steno-style even?!) and type with the right hand or something. Anything goes. It’s a wacky thought experiment.

And Discord is honestly pretty awesome. I’m a bit too young to have experienced usenet, but honestly it’s a pretty fun and versatile platform

I’ve decided to secretly build a custom QMK keyboard and give it as a birthday present to a blonde that’s giving me mixed signals.

Is this a proper way to seduce a woman?

lel :smiley:

If she isn’t woo’d by this you know she isn’t right for you

You mean she doesn’t deserve me.

potato, potato