The Cool Board Season 3

So what should go on the cool board next?

7 Likes

Streaming tonight; starting at approx 630/7PM PT depending on technical troubles

2 Likes

What boards are under your Wow category? I can’t tell just by looking at the photo.

Alice, HHKB pro 2, and Zephyr!

We need to start getting more in that lane :thinking:

yaaaas i’ve been missing the cool board <3

I sort of want a reference guide for the board, but also feel guilty about it at the same time lol.

I always forget to update this thread;

Here’s the most recent one. It was a loooong episode, but a fun one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Most Recent episode with gasp of apiary keyboards!

The show returns tonight on twitch!

I’ll see you all tonight at 7:30PM PT!

[Twitch]

10 Likes

So excited for the MEH. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

New season. Same Huey

5 Likes

The Cool Board will return to a Twitch near you!

Any particular boards, keysets, or switches that you want to see? Feel free to post them and @ me :smiley:

5 Likes

Ooo, if you don’t mind buddy.

humble40

• 12.5u WKL layout
  • Bottom mount. Compared to other bottom mount boards, there is a decent amount of flex due to the cutouts for the blockers and using only 4 mounting points for the plate/PCB.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=4j24mei3utvpkuk7v8p9iam85sk1dkl6&topic=112927.0

5 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot this one. It’d be cool if they had a “lefty” and it leaned the other way.

FluxLab ZT60

Optional ortho layout

https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=kf2cidig0bjomivivc215sc65fgqg4ra&topic=112471.0

2 Likes

Have u had the Cajal on the Board?

3 Likes

PooPooPeePee Keyboard Carnival Round 3

@Manofinterests, this board is from a friend, and our fellow regular, @Dr.Doof! It’s a drop-in gasket case for any 4-row 12.75u traditional stagger Minivan PCB, and it’s been in the works for a long time now!

• Compatible with all Minivan-like PCB’s
  • 2 degree typing angle
  • GB will have white POM top and full brass bottom, and both parts will be sandblasted

[IC] PooPooPeePee Keyboard Carnival Round Three (UPDATED 5/28/21) (geekhack.org)

6 Likes

Looks like we gonna start the season with a 40s episode :grin:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: real homies nominate homies for Cool board season. <3

4 Likes

So live episode tomorrow?

5 Likes

Yeah!

In addition to the wave of budget-boards-that-don’t-suck, I’m curious to see where the Sun68 might land.