The Cool Board Season 3

@ajoflo I like those suggestions, but on the Cool Board, I only cover shipped products at this time. When they ship we can definitely rate their coolness :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Will ya post day and time here?!

Well, Cajun is shiped.
U can ad Atlas there to.
and UD_40 in brass

Tonight… probably in 3-4 hours!
(Twitch)

2 Likes

Sweet, thank ya :call_me_hand:t3:

I’ve shipped 3 SLA units :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

enjoyed your stream today! was fun!

3 Likes

Forgot to upload the next VoD! I’ll be streaming again tonight as well at approx 7:30 PM PT

2 Likes

Results of Tonight’s Episode (VOD up on YT Tomorrow!)

6 Likes

@Manofinterests it was @ajoflo and @skepp’s idea :slight_smile: can’t take credit

3 Likes

VOD from yesterday

5 Likes

New episode LIVE tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what a strange collection of boards. ha. Oh, duh. I just saw your “Just the Smol Boys” title. I was so curious why the JD40 or JD45 would have been mentioned.

And I own many of these and can without a doubt tell that people hold them up or put them down have never used them. :crazy_face:

Thanks for posting the board, sir. Interesting to see what people think about some of these.

3 Likes

I’ll try to be there. About to travel, so I might be in packing mode and only lurk.

1 Like

ah I missed this week’s one…

Yesterday’s VOD

3 Likes

What about this guy? I’ve never seen this mounting approach. I’m still new, but it feels promising. I’m all in on a plateless hotswap experience.

As keyboards trend towards softer typing experiences, Alexa pushes the limits with a 1.2 mm thin PCB secured to the case using gasket mount or leaf-spring top mount for a remarkably flexible and bouncy typing experience. And because the PCB is used for mounting, the plate can be removed altogether resulting in the most comfortable keyboard we’ve ever made.

The Alexa hotswap PCB features 2nd generation Kailh hotswap sockets with stronger leaves that maintain contact after many switch insertions, and glued down to resist being broken off the PCB. Half plate and plateless configurations have been tested with switches remaining secured to the PCB after months of continuous use.

2 Likes