This Week in Keyboards

I’m wondering if that Odin knob is meant to be operated on the top surface using a fingertip, like a wee turntable.

I’m not sure about the red, but I think the “fire” color for the NK65 is actually pretty nice to look at…

Maybe it’s Mike’s photography. Maybe it’s Maybelline.

I decided to try giving another shot to picking one up. Third time’s a charm - I got one!

3 Likes

Would be a bit much but GMK Norse and Axe 60 belong together:

1 Like

good episode as always. Feel the same about all the caps sets. None is super Bad.
I myself want the Stargazer i somehow love the color scheme and extras.

1 Like

It’s time for This Week in Keyboards!

12 Likes

Congrats on 10K subscribers buddy! :partying_face:

6 Likes
12 Likes

When’s the next episode buddy? We need more rapid fire … pew pew!

8 Likes

Current timeline is based on the victor of the battle between my mental slump and my motivation.

12 Likes

Life can have a real punchable face nowadays. We just miss ya!

4 Likes

Finding time to take a break and assess priorities is always necessary. Good luck!

5 Likes

you take care of yourself first and foremost dude. Mental health always comes first!

6 Likes

I too miss this week in keyboards.

3 Likes

First I’m hearing of this series (fairly new to the community) but the amount I can empathize with this statement is significant. Hats off to creating a demand for the videos tbh. That is also significant!

4 Likes

Times are hard, take care of yourself.

5 Likes

Just to chime in here, I love watching This Week in Keyboards as well!

2 Likes

I’ll add to everyone’s sentiments here. Take care of yourself @Manofinterests. I will enjoy “Last Week in Keyboards” anytime. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hope you feel better soon. Get some sunshine if you can. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Meh, u can just re-upload a old episode cuz the scene feels a bit same old same old at the moment…

3 Likes

Or maybe u need to make a episode and cover DSS Hand Work so it will hit MOQ. :grimacing:

1 Like

Speaking of… go buy DSS hand work.

1 Like

hell yeah

1 Like